Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that no one submitted their 189 application after 20th April has received a grant.

I submitted on the 22nd April and I called DIBP in Early May (around 5th I think) and was told that a CO from Adelaide team was assigned to my application.

According to DIBP, allocation of COs are up to 1st July (three w dot dibp dot gov dot au /Trav/Work/Work/Allocation-dates-for-General-Skilled-Migration-applications) so most people submitted before that should have at least got assigned a CO. It is a common mistake to think that CO will contact you. However the actual case is that CO will only contact you if they need more information.

It seems that DIBP is going to break their promise on "finalising complete applications within three months" soon (following words are from DIBP):

Most 'complete' applications are finalised within three months of lodgement. Incomplete applications are less likely to be finalised within three months of lodgement because additional documentation might be required before the application can be finalised.
A 'complete application' has health examinations undertaken and all required documentation uploaded to ImmiAccount before the application is allocated for assessment.
Refer to the document checklist for your visa subclass for details of required information. Attach documents to your application or update your application details using ImmiAccount.
If your application cannot be finalised immediately you will receive advice that your application has been allocated to a processing team. This will occur within two weeks of your allocation date and provide an email address for contact with the processing team.
If you cannot attach documents using ImmiAccount then you can provide additional documentation by emailing colour scans of documents directly to the processing team once your application is allocated.
Individual visa application processing times are dependent on a number of factors.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Mine was lodged on 21st April. 261313 70 points. Got a delay in processing and quota exceeded email on June 8th. No updates since then.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts