Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

601 - 610 of 610 Posts

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Hi,
I am trying to get my acs with different anzsco. Acs is not allowing me to create new account with my details(tried with different email, address). When I try to go for new ACS assessment from existing account it is not allowing me to edit any documents which was uploaded as part of previous assessment. Can someone help in this?
You cannot remove or edit any document which has already been uploaded from ACS website even if it was for an earlier assessment
You have to link your earlier assessment to the current one
You can upload fresh documents for the current Anzsco code

What exactly are you trying to do ?
What was your previous Anzsco code and what is your current code ?

Cheers

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Can someone suggest which anzsco is more likely to get invites in 2613 group
Under 189, all 2613 are same
Under 190, it’s like the flavour of the month
It keeps changing time to time and state to state

Cheers

·
Registered
27 Posts
What does "10 points for having certain STEM qualifications" exactly mean?

One of the changes to the points table will include "10 points for having certain STEM qualifications". Is there more information on this? Does STEM include electrical engineering? Is it only Bachelor's or Masters by coursework or Masters by research or a combination?

·
Registered
804 Posts
One of the changes to the points table will include "10 points for having certain STEM qualifications". Is there more information on this? Does STEM include electrical engineering? Is it only Bachelor's or Masters by coursework or Masters by research or a combination?
Not sure about EE but it's master by research and that too from AU.

Sent from Tapatalk

·
Registered
405 Posts
Is there going to be a round today? It is the 11th day of the month...

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Is there going to be a round today? It is the 11th day of the month...
The round for the month is already over
It’s done at 12.01am AEST (7.30pm Indian time on 10th)

Cheers

·
Registered
405 Posts
The round for the month is already over
It’s done at 12.01am AEST (7.30pm Indian time on 10th)

Cheers
Thank you for responding NB. But, I didn't see anybody reporting their invites. Maybe it is too early...thanks again.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Thank you for responding NB. But, I didn't see anybody reporting their invites. Maybe it is too early...thanks again.

Please use the right thread to get speedy and latest response. There is a thread for each month invite.
No harm asking ur queries here but its not a relevant thread.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Please use the right thread to get speedy and latest response. There is a thread for each month invite.
No harm asking ur queries here but its not a relevant thread.
Since this thread was for July 2019 - New Financial Year, I thought there was a single thread for everyone for 2019-20. Was not aware that there is a new thread every month. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
It was a very small round probably with just 100 invites
So unfortunately none of the members on the forum received it

Cheers

601 - 610 of 610 Posts