Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

I will be submitting application with 65 points for software engineer somewhere in this November. I am planning to submit for 189 independent VISA. May someone explains me about my chances to get VISA granted and approximately how long it may take if I Apply in November.?

Regards,
Jaison

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hi Friends,

I will be submitting application with 65 points for software engineer somewhere in this November. I am planning to submit for 189 independent VISA. May someone explains me about my chances to get VISA granted and approximately how long it may take if I Apply in November.?

Regards,
Jaison
Hi Jaison,

Occupation Ceilings for 2017-18 are not published yet. And also we need to consider the factor that maximum invitations per round for 189 are capped at 1000. We will have more clarity on the backlog movement after 2 or 3 invitation rounds for the year 2017-2018.

Reactions: jaisonjacobp

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi Friends,

Regards,
Jaison
Any reason why Nov ? Nov might be too late to get invite this 2017-18 year. Try make it by Sept if you can.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts