·
Registered
204 Posts
Awesome!

Best is yet to come!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hopefully, October brings us the much-awaited invites.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hopefully will see some of our fellow 60 pointers sailing through in Oct.

Reactions: Durairaj

·
Registered
42 Posts
All the best folks.

Reactions: Durairaj

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hope, DIBP will continue with high invitations ceiling in coming months too.

All the best guys!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here is what's in store for 261313 65 pointers in OCT and going fwd. Might be entirely wrong, but I just put up something based on understanding. If you feel I overlooked some aspects, please correct me. I'll update the table and upload. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk
9 days movement only in last round of September .. well that was a bummer .. :(

Reactions: yogesh120889

·
Registered
135 Posts
Best of luck to all.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Here is what's in store for 261313 65 pointers in OCT and going fwd. Might be entirely wrong, but I just put up something based on understanding. If you feel I overlooked some aspects, please correct me. I'll update the table and upload. Thanks.

God, this looks pretty grim :(

What happened since last last year? Less invites? Quota seems to be the same... Or maybe overall more applicants / higher skilled applicants?

I submitted EOI in end January 2017 and got invited in March 2017, but it looks like this same scenario would be completely impossible now...?

Anyway, best of luck to everyone! :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
74 Posts
God, this looks pretty grim :(

What happened since last last year? Less invites? Quota seems to be the same... Or maybe overall more applicants / higher skilled applicants?

I submitted EOI in end January 2017 and got invited in March 2017, but it looks like this same scenario would be completely impossible now...?

Anyway, best of luck to everyone! :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:
Yup..sad state..primarily due to backlogs from LAST YEAR. fingers crossed. Based on the trend. It continues like this, then anybody submitting EOI after Dec may not even get invite in current yr.

·
Registered
202 Posts
All the best guys

1 - 20 of 988 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.