Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Will it be a small round like this until next July 2019?

• Yes

Votes: 58 56.9%
  • No

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • May be

Votes: 23 22.5%
1 - 20 of 937 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Thanks for starting a new thread. It's very unlikely that 70 point 2613xx applications will get invited again. this FY, but I'll put my name down here in desperate hope, who knows. :)

·
Registered
943 Posts
Pray hard man anything can happen when God is with you.
What about them atheist like me?
Any chance?

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What about them atheist like me?
Any chance?

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk
No one really know what happens to all of us tomorrow morning. Thank god that we are at least able to walk and sleep there are lot of people out there who cannot walk or sleep with various diceases so thank god we have a good life and suppose a tsunami tomorrow what is me and you then?

·
Registered
331 Posts
12 months passed .. No invite yet!..
Electronics Engineer
70points DOE
5th Jan 2017
Stressful one year with no invite
I hear you man! My original EoI was Dec 2017. At least we only get disappointed once a month now rather than twice.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Guys
What about State sponsorship?! Why they don't invite anymore?
regards

·
Registered
331 Posts
I reckon only top notch candidates with superior point can be invited from now on. Let make Australia great again.
I have met plenty of top notch engineers in Australia with PR. They drive me in Ubers. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am new to forum. I was a silent reader all this while. Today I got an invite.

All the best for those who are still waiting.

Is there a group specifically for people who got invited today?

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------
Category 261312, Points 75, visa 189
EOI 1 - 12/Nov/2018
EOI 2 - 15/Nov/2018
Date of invite: IST 10/Dec/2018 7:00 pm

·
Registered
331 Posts
haha good one. Are you in 457 ? I'm also in 457, though kinda getting sick with the current job so trying to get the damn PR and start travelling around.
Yeah, I'm on a 457, been here just under two years. I'm completely tied to my company, but love my job. I want to stay here, if the government let me. :p

Reactions: hoandang

·
Registered
74 Posts
With EOI date as 3rd October, for 261111, with 75 points - do you guys think it is safe to assume an invite in Jan 2019, even if the invites remain as low as December 2018?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Till few hours back, I was very hopeful of getting an invite in Jan 2019 round. But if this trend continues am becoming very skeptical. Not even 2 digit days movement - very disheartening. Hope Dec doesn't repeat in Jan

1 - 20 of 937 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.