Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets list all documents that an applicant of subclass-189 may have to give during process.
This checlist will help us determine all requirements ahead and figure out if any of the following documents have any discrepency like any spelling mistake, data change etc and we can correc them earlier without wasting time when demanded.

1)Passport bio page.(Medical, Visa and CDR)
2)Degree (CDR)
3)Transcript (CDR)
4)CV(CDR)
5)Experience Letter(CDR)

If you know others, please list.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Lets list all documents that an applicant of subclass-189 may have to give during process.
This checlist will help us determine all requirements ahead and figure out if any of the following documents have any discrepency like any spelling mistake, data change etc and we can correc them earlier without wasting time when demanded.

1)Passport bio page.(Medical, Visa and CDR)
2)Degree (CDR)
3)Transcript (CDR)
4)CV(CDR)
5)Experience Letter(CDR)

If you know others, please list.
Passport
Medical Certificate
PCC
Birth Certificate
Diploma/Degree Certificate
Employment Certificates like Offer, Relieving letter
Payslips
Bank Statement
Reference letter
TAX documents
IELTS Certificate
Form 80

Above are the generic documents which are required from start till the end. Hope I did not miss anything.

Regards
Amit

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
6)JD's signed by your boss(Optional)
Any more document?Please suggest?
hi buddy,

i would like to undermine few more details and i don't know whether you know this or not.

1. Education certificates:

SSLC (10th standard) mark sheet
HSC (12th mark sheet)
Degree certificate
Consolidated mark sheet for degree
Provisional certificate
Transcripts for degree

2. Employment credentials:

Job offer letter
appointment letter
experience letter
relieving letter
letter of job roles and responsibilities(job description)
recommendation letter
salary increment letter
letter of promotion
appreciation letters

3. other key documents as mentioned by fellows in previous replies.

Regards,
sathiya

Reactions: amandawilliams

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi All,
Could you please advise what are the documents we require if you are in Australia since past 5 years..I think salary slips and income tax return is not applicable..any suggestion please ??

Many thanks

·
Registered
413 Posts
hi buddy,

i would like to undermine few more details and i don't know whether you know this or not.

HSC (12th mark sheet)
Degree certificate
Provisional certificate
Transcripts for degree

Job offer letter
appointment letter
experience letter
relieving letter
recommendation letter
salary increment letter
letter of promotion
appreciation letters

Regards,
sathiya
Hi sathya

Just curious how do you plan to submit salary slips? 4per year and the respective bank statement?

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Hi sathya

Just curious how do you plan to submit salary slips? 4per year and the respective bank statement?
hi samkalu,

as my experience is 5years+, i can't submit pay slips for all months and hence planning to submit 4 pay slips per year. However, i have form 16 and bank statements for this period with which i can manage. I don't think we need to submit salary slips for all months as this doesn't make any sense.

looking to gear up for visa lodging within 2 more days.

Regards,
sathiya

·
Registered
413 Posts
hi samkalu,

as my experience is 5years+, i can't submit pay slips for all months and hence planning to submit 4 pay slips per year. However, i have form 16 and bank statements for this period with which i can manage. I don't think we need to submit salary slips for all months as this doesn't make any sense.

looking to gear up for visa lodging within 2 more days.

Regards,
sathiya
All the best. Btw if you have time hope you can post some info about form types to submit and there purpose.

Good luck.

Reactions: snarayan

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello All,

I have applied for PR 189 on 28.10.2013. I got my PCC done on 26.06.2013.
Indian Passport Seva Kendra says that the certificate is valid for 6 months and my Agent says that the certificate is valid for 1 year. My PCC as per PSK would expire on 26.12.2013.
Can any one please guide me as to should i worry about it and assume that PCC is valid for 12 months OR shall i re-apply for a PCC?
I am confused please help.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Yahoo, paid visa application fees

Hi buddies,

i paid the visa application fees last night through icici bank's travel card and joined as member in "waiting game".

I faced may difficulties for making this payment and am glad now that id di it finally.

Thanks a lot for all your support and many of companions have given me a hand to tackle this problem and i am grateful to them.

warm regards,
sathiya

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hi buddies,

i paid the visa application fees last night through icici bank's travel card and joined as member in "waiting game".

I faced may difficulties for making this payment and am glad now that id di it finally.

Thanks a lot for all your support and many of companions have given me a hand to tackle this problem and i am grateful to them.

warm regards,
sathiya
Sathiya ur planning to upload scanned originals right?

·
Registered
22 Posts
How to upload documents:
Should I club all the companies employment letter as one file?
All the salary slip as one file?
All the reference letter as one file?

Or you guys are uploading in some other way?

·
Registered
138 Posts
hi buddy,

HSC (12th mark sheet)
Degree certificate
Provisional certificate
Transcripts for degree

Job offer letter
appointment letter
experience letter
relieving letter
recommendation letter
salary increment letter
letter of promotion
appreciation letters

Regards,
sathiya
They need ALL the stated employment docs to verify?? I have 4+ yrs of experience. Do i need to submit all salary slips??

·
Registered
124 Posts
How to upload documents:
Should I club all the companies employment letter as one file?
All the salary slip as one file?
All the reference letter as one file?

Or you guys are uploading in some other way?
Hi Devesh,
It actually does not matter at all. You can provide all the documents separately as well. Just in case you are combining all the documents together, please keep in mind none of the files you are trying to upload should be more than 5MB(I think that is the limit).

Hope this helps...

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hi Devesh,
It actually does not matter at all. You can provide all the documents separately as well. Just in case you are combining all the documents together, please keep in mind none of the files you are trying to upload should be more than 5MB(I think that is the limit).

Hope this helps...
You should combine all relevant document in one file..because, I saw many applicants who holds all document on hand including PCC, but they couldn't uploaded all, as they had reached to maximum limit, which is 60.

I merged all relevant document in one file, being cautious, that file should be less than 5 MB.

Good Luck..
Akshay

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
They need ALL the stated employment docs to verify?? I have 4+ yrs of experience. Do i need to submit all salary slips??
hi,

4 monthly pay slips per year (one pay slip in 3 months) is more than sufficient to upload. no need to submit all salary slips for 4 years.

sathiya

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello All,

I have uploaded all the salary slips,form16 of all the companies i worked for.
Except 1 company which was my job for which i do not have my salary slips. This was during 2008-2009.
Is it mandatory to submit salary slips of all the companies i worked for?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts