Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All

I had submitted 189 application with 70 points on 27 March 2017 and paid the fees. After that twice CO had asked for additional documents. Last additional documents were submitted on 27 May. It has been 2 months since then and there are no updates and application is in Assesment in progress status. I am getting worried since it has been 4 months since I applied initially. Is there any way to contact CO. I tried contacting in the mail id from which the request for additional documents came. But no response on that. I had tried for some job opportunities thinking that I would get PR in 3 months time and had got one good opening in Sydney. I am afraid I will lose that if this gets delayed more. What could be the reason for delay and is there any way to contact them. Any feedback is much appreciated

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hello All

I had submitted 189 application with 70 points on 27 March 2017 and paid the fees. After that twice CO had asked for additional documents. Last additional documents were submitted on 27 May. It has been 2 months since then and there are no updates and application is in Assesment in progress status. I am getting worried since it has been 4 months since I applied initially. Is there any way to contact CO. I tried contacting in the mail id from which the request for additional documents came. But no response on that. I had tried for some job opportunities thinking that I would get PR in 3 months time and had got one good opening in Sydney. I am afraid I will lose that if this gets delayed more. What could be the reason for delay and is there any way to contact them. Any feedback is much appreciated

What is your occupation?
You mentioned opening in sydney. Did you get the job already? Or you were fearing if you will loose that opportunity?
Dont be tensed and also dont overthink about Grant. Just have patience and do your regular activities. You will get the desired email one day
All the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,867 Posts
Hello All

You were very optimistic in the time frame

Members here have been waiting for even 18 months

4-7 months is a guideline only

You have to be patient and lower your expectations of an early grant

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts