Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Though I have read at many places on this forum just want to confirm as things change quickly when it comes to immigration.

For 189: Both Primary and secondary Applicants over the age of 18.

1. Apart from usual documents, the only additional forms which need to the filled are :
a. Form 80
b. Form 1221

Any other form which might be required?

2. Once all the documents are uploaded, we need to wait for the CO to be allocated. Just out of curiosity wanted to know what is the purpose of Update button option in the Immi account.Can we use it to update the department that documents are all uploaded from our end before the CO is allocated?

Regards/Ajay

·
Registered
23,910 Posts
Hello All,

Though I have read at many places on this forum just want to confirm as things change quickly when it comes to immigration.

1. Apart from usual documents, the only additional forms which need to the filled are :
a. Form 80
b. Form 1221

2. Once all the documents are uploaded, we need to wait for the CO to be allocated. Just out of curiosity wanted to know what is the purpose of Update button option in the Immi account.Can we use it to update the department that documents are all uploaded from our end before the CO is allocated?

Regards/Ajay
Can't think of any other form

No action required from your end after uploading documents initially

You have to inform the department that you have uploaded the documents when the CO asks for any specific documents

Cheers

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't think of any other form

No action required from your end after uploading documents initially

You have to inform the department that you have uploaded the documents when the CO asks for any specific documents

Cheers
Thanks a lot for the clarification, Newbienz.Let's wait for the CO.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hello All,

a. Form 80
b. Form 1221

Regards/Ajay
AFAIK, the update button is to be used by the applicant to update DIBP of
1) any possible mistake/correction that you would like to fix in your application.
2) change in contact info, address etc.,

I have used it to update a minor error in my visa application after I lodged it. Once submitted, the correction request showed up as form 1023 under the list of attachments.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts