Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
29M views 80K replies 4K participants last post by  Veronica 
#1 ·
Hi Goingtooz,

After I completed uploading all my documents and my wife's documents(through attach button for each applicant where different documents are asked), I was getting that message when I tried to upload my child's documents.

Later, I have tried using the Attach button on the top right corner and selected my child in the drop down menu but still I am getting the error.

Please suggest if there is a way to upload my child's documents

Hi Agandi,

I always used the Attach button on the top right corner and there in the drop down selected each applicant's name (me, my hubby and kid). As I have uploaded so many of my docs I have got this error in my name. immediately with other names I was able to upload. So my remaining 2 docs of employment I uploaded in my hubby's name mentioning in the description that "Unable to upload on XXXX name".

So this will be a work around for you to upload kid's docs by using the top right corner attach button take your's or your wife's name and mention in the description that unable to attach for kid.

Another interesting part is yesterday I wanted to upload my PCC, just like a chance I have again tried my name and unexpectedly it got uploaded on my name too without giving this error. Hence, I have uploaded again my other two docs of employment on my name which were uploaded on my hubby's name earlier.

Hence my suggestion is first upload kids docs on your name as CO looks at all the documents and keep trying to upload on kids name if you are very specific.

Hope this helps.

Regards..

See less See more
#4 ·
Hello guys,
I’ve applied for 190 on Aug 13 and sent all the required docs over. Two weeks ago I got an email from Adelaide Team2 (adelaide.gsm.team2@immi.gov.au) asking me to fill out Form 80 and do Medical

I did all as listed and emailed back to my CO with a couple questions that I had. But since then I haven’t got any replies back from them. On the auto-reply, it says they will reply within 7 days but they just simply disappear???

And, the online system of checking status always gives me an internal error. I am quite worried what is going on. Please advise.

#6 ·
Thanks a lot goingtooz!

I have reported an error on skill select website which I believe will reach the technical support team and hopefully they should respond.

Let's wait and see...if they do not respond I will do as you said.

Hi Agandi,

I always used the Attach button on the top right corner and there in the drop down selected each applicant's name (me, my hubby and kid). As I have uploaded so many of my docs I have got this error in my name. immediately with other names I was able to upload. So my remaining 2 docs of employment I uploaded in my hubby's name mentioning in the description that "Unable to upload on XXXX name".

So this will be a work around for you to upload kid's docs by using the top right corner attach button take your's or your wife's name and mention in the description that unable to attach for kid.

Another interesting part is yesterday I wanted to upload my PCC, just like a chance I have again tried my name and unexpectedly it got uploaded on my name too without giving this error. Hence, I have uploaded again my other two docs of employment on my name which were uploaded on my hubby's name earlier.

Hence my suggestion is first upload kids docs on your name as CO looks at all the documents and keep trying to upload on kids name if you are very specific.

Hope this helps.

Regards..

#7 ·
Basically you have to give proof of residence in all the countries for the last 10 years where you have stayed for more than 12 months

HI All

I have a query regarding the 189 eVisa application which I am trying to fill in these days. Regarding the section where we have to give details about Previous countries of residence. Do I have fill in all the countries where I have visited even for a short visit or a holiday trip? Do I have to give details of the last 10 years only or more?

Kindly advice.

Regards
Riz

#8 ·
Hi Friends, Can any one let me inform me how to communicate inmportant information with department before CO allocations... on which addess i can communicate with DIAC to inform department about addition of my new borrn baby ... Please note that CO is not assigned to me yet & so do not have CO emial yet...

I guess i need to send this information on some general DIAC email address.

Reactions: Lalesh
#9 ·
on Form 80 where they ask for proof of residency....would an electric bill or credit card statement etc. be sufficient? How would you guys show proof?

#10 ·
medicals

hello all

i did my medicals on September 15 and the results were uploaded on 17th through e health as informed by the clinic .but still the requirement for health as shown in my account as "requested".How many days it will take for the results to be updated in my account?? is there any way I will be able to track your medical results??

#11 ·
shakeeltabu said:
Hi i have lodged my application on 18th sept.Now i want to know whether i can do PCC or should i wait for CO allocation or any mail acknowledgement.please advise.
Shouldn't be a problem to do PCC upfront, it'll just affect the "latest entry date" when you've been granted visa, normally, this date is 1 year from the PCC date or Med date whichever earlier.

#12 · (Edited)
Looking for co

1) My agent sent me the details today. I got a bunch of pdfs requesting more documents. getting them ready now.
2) Date of Visa Application: 03 September 2012. (Visa fees paid on the same day)
3) Date of ACK: 03 September 2012.
4) CO: Simon O'BRIEN, Team 02, GSM Adelaide
My date of visa application at 30 aug 2012 and I paid fee at the same day
01 September I received ack with 3 PDF that med.exam for me ,my wife and 8 mont baby . I received that mail from Adelaide DIAC . I am in SN 190 visa . I did med for me , my wife and my baby.
Pls tell me ,when will I get co allocation ? Which is the team of my case ?
Before co can I do my pcc ? How can I do my pcc ? I am working in Singapore for past 7 years and i am an indian. How will I get my pcc from here for India ? If any one know pls tel me

#13 ·
Hi guys. I was filling out Form 80 and bumped on question 45 or 'places where you have lived during the last 10 years'. I've been to other countries for training (less than 6 months) but I remembered during my visa 190 application that I ticked 'No' for Previous Countries of Residence. I answered no because I did not go to other countries as a resident ( on a resident visa or lived there 12 months or more) and I think this is where they base if you need to provide the PCC for that country or not. Do you think this is an inconsistency and a big deal to the visa processing? Thanks

#15 ·
Hi,

Got a question. I gave my friend's house address as my residential and communication address to DIAC in the application. Because i m not sure how long i am going to be in my rental house. So to keep my contact details fixed, i have given my friend's address where he lives permanently.

But I do not have any proof for the address which i have given.

Will there be any issue? Will DIAc ask for any proof in future?

Hope some one can advise me.

#20 ·
medical appointment

I am unable to generate the referral letter for my wife's medical checkup appointment but I can for myself, main applicant.

Anyone faces similar issue? is it another bug in their system?

If i ask hospital to fill form 26 and 160, will there be delay for my application?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.