Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone..,is there anyone who applied or got 187 visa. I just want to know about the processing time, Can you please tell me that how long it will take to complete the whole process and how many steps are involved to complete the whole process.
Answer will be appreciated.Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi everyone..,is there anyone who applied or got 187 visa. I just want to know about the processing time, Can you please tell me that how long it will take to complete the whole process and how many steps are involved to complete the whole process.
Answer will be appreciated.Thanks
No one is answering...still waiting for reply..!!

·
Registered
23,837 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi All

I have a question as you all know that Perth has been removed from RSMS and tomorrow legislation is going to pass to refuse all the application RSMS even though it has been lodged before changes took place. Are you all aware of that?

And have you lodged your rsms file in PErth or outside perth area?

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
they confirmed the rule is for people who applied for rsms after 17 march 2017 and havent got rcb approval. they are asked to either withdraw the file or stuff.
hope all goes on well with everyone

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Guys,

I am still making my application and wanted some information. Did you guys pay the fees or the employer? I am hearing confusing responses that a skill assessment is required whereas I thought skill assessment is only required if it is a tradie occupation and the qualifications is gained outside Australia. Please let me know what documents you had to submit as part of the visa application.

Appreciate any help because I am stuck.

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts