Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 4 Posts

· Registered
28,258 Posts

I'm currently on a second working holiday 417 visa, and can no longer legally work for my employer due to the 6 month restrictions on the visa.

We have lodged the application for 186 Permanent Residency via Direct Entry.

Im aware I can ask for an extension using form 1445 but can't figure out who or where to send the forms.

Can anyone advise how I can legally work for my employer while a decision is made on our application.

Any advice would be much appreciated


I think you would be entitled to a Bridging visa till such time your 186 visa is decided
I hope your 417 visa is still valid

Please recheck and explore that path

1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.