Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I got email about the allocation of CO yesterday night. All the documents requirements are met except:

Medicals (for myself, wife and son)
Police Clearance Certificates (for myself, wife)
English Ability (spouse)
Specific Work Experience (8 out of last 10 years) (myself)

The email says that :
You have indicated that you wish to be considered for specific employment points. Please provide evidence of skilled employment in a skilled profession for a total of 8 out of the last 10 years (prior to your lodgement date of dd MMM 2012). The evidence you provide must cover the entire claimed period. Include as much of the following evidence as possible:
● Pay slips covering the period of claimed work experience;
● Bank statements showing payment of salaries into personal bank accounts;
● Taxation Documents.
But I have not stated it in application as I have got my skills assessed for nominated occupation (261313 - Software Engineer) by ACS with 4 years of experience.

Yes prior to these 6 years (before mid 2005) I worked in private computer education center. But I was getting my salary in cash as it was just a little bit more than the pocket money. I do not have any payslips or tax returns. Above all the centre is closed for many years (in fact I left for my new job few months after it was closed and everyone booted out).

Then in my first few years in job as Software Engineer, we went onshore for short stints. I was paid in cash for that period. I do not know if that is accounted for anywhere as it is not in my tax statements. I was a novice (just getting your first real job and then going onshore yipeeee....) and did not think much about it. Also the company was a small software startup and there were no processes or standards. Salary was credited into our accounts but sometimes it was by cheque or cash also. So I am really in a fix now. I have already attached the available evidence (Appointment Letters, Relieving Letters, Roles and Responsibilities and available tax-returns).

Please guide me how to proceed with the requirements.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I got email about the allocation of CO yesterday night. All the documents requirements are met except:

Medicals (for myself, wife and son)
Police Clearance Certificates (for myself, wife)
English Ability (spouse)
Specific Work Experience (8 out of last 10 years) (myself)

The email says that :

But I have not stated it in application as I have got my skills assessed for nominated occupation (261313 - Software Engineer) by ACS with 4 years of experience.

Yes prior to these 6 years (before mid 2005) I worked in private computer education center. But I was getting my salary in cash as it was just a little bit more than the pocket money. I do not have any payslips or tax returns. Above all the centre is closed for many years (in fact I left for my new job few months after it was closed and everyone booted out).

Then in my first few years in job as Software Engineer, we went onshore for short stints. I was paid in cash for that period. I do not know if that is accounted for anywhere as it is not in my tax statements. I was a novice (just getting your first real job and then going onshore yipeeee....) and did not think much about it. Also the company was a small software startup and there were no processes or standards. Salary was credited into our accounts but sometimes it was by cheque or cash also. So I am really in a fix now. I have already attached the available evidence (Appointment Letters, Relieving Letters, Roles and Responsibilities and available tax-returns).

Please guide me how to proceed with the requirements.

Hi
Even i asked to submit the same thing. Can you please advise what have you submitted for this request. Probably I can use the same for my case.

Thank
Abhishek

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.