Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
4,594 Posts
Hi Gary,

If you are talking about the 176 visa, your sponsor can live anywhere in Australia Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 176)

TBH I've never heard of the applicant having to show they have financial security for the 176 visa. The sponsor will have to fill out form 1277 and sign a sponsorship undertaking but that's about it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.