Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I found something very strange while accessing my online status. My wife's date of birth is shown as 6th june 1982 and her name spelling has also been slightly altered.

This is very strange as I keep checking everyday and today this issue occurs. Could it be some problem in their system. Has anyone else facing the same issue.

Kindly help.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
have you been contacted by the CO? you can always send them an email, if you have the form, check what the information was in it and the passport as well, make sure you filled the correct information before writing to them. if you have not been contacted by the CO, wait for them to contact you adn then tell them what you noticed.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello anj

I have not been contacted by CO yet. I have all the forms printout specifying the correct information which I filled.

The strange thing is that since 16th Apr til today, the information was being displayed correctly. It seems that today there is alteration in my wife's name and also date of birth is wrong.

I have also printout of the status page/ document page for 16th Apr, when I launched my application. All of sudden today it seems things are going bananas.

Not sure what might of happened

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also the name which is currently being shown, we have never spelt like that, its not in the passport, neither I have put like that while filling the forms.
Also it is something similar to name before marriage (but again with wrong spelling)

It seems someone has manually updated from DIAC. Anyways lets wait and see.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
just relax, no big deal, contact them and ask them to rectify.

·
Registered
760 Posts
DIAC is staffed by very efficient and considerate professionals.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.