Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I applied for 176 NSW online on 16th Apr. On 5th May my application status changes to ABPF. 30 days passed and there is no contact from CO or mail for CO assignment

Iam really unsure of the next steps to be done. Does ABPF means CO is assigned or CO is only assigned when we get mail from CO.

Should I contact DIAC as stil no CO is assigned or to ask from them about further steps.

Thanks

·
Registered
760 Posts
Any suggestions / comments. Kindly help

No need to contact DIAC they'll contact you in due course as per their practice ...one month is not an abnormal amount of time.I got my CO after 3/4 months of lodging application back in 2009. Furthermore be yourself very clear that until the application get decided by DIAC the waiting period will nerve-cracking....so its better to relax and let DIAC perform its procedures as per their own style and SOPs.

Happy waiting and best luck!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Hassan :) After your reply I feel a bit relaxed, otherwise I was sure hitting the panic button.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One more point Hassan. Does ABPF means the CO is assigned?

Do we get some mail once CO is assigned?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually ABPF stands for Application Being Processed Further. Probably at this stage CO is assigned, however not sure. But as I see if CO does not contact us once status is ABPF, then it might got directly into security checks, provided CO is happy with all other documents.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Actually ABPF stands for Application Being Processed Further. Probably at this stage CO is assigned, however not sure. But as I see if CO does not contact us once status is ABPF, then it might got directly into security checks, provided CO is happy with all other documents.
Hope for the best... :D

·
Registered
760 Posts
You'll get email from CO after his/her assignment and processing will be started later.

·
Registered
186 Posts
imran can u plz let us know what was the list of documents u uploaded as a proff of ur work experience?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello mhk

I uploaded payslips (mostly for my current employment), tax returns, bank statements, salary letter, promotion letters, experience letters, incentive letters and so on.

I think its good to attach as many documents as you could, related to any job as it would indicate as a proof that work experience is not fake.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thank u Imran for the detailed reply. I have another question would really appreciate if u cud plz answer:

PI have been working with a company since my graduation in ICT for almost 6 years. During this time i went abroad for my MS (in management), but i actually kept on working for the company full-time. then i came back and continued working with the same company.

I have applied for ACS assessment in april and m currently awaiting the result. the issue is that i am planning to apply for 175 and they ask for all of your qualifications starting from the highest one. So should i mention my MS there and if i do mention it there will they start counting my experience from the date i finished my MS? ..although there are no points for an MS degree...so is it worth mentioning? secondly i dont have much proof that i was getting the pay during my MS as it was all cash transaction with my company? if i do mention my MS then what would be the best way to give evidence of my work during studies (it's around 6 months time frame)...

ur help would be highly appreciated!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello

I had the similar case. I done my bachelors and started working. I have done my MS in parallel to my job. So actually experience is counted once the basic bachelor degree is completed.

But I have one question. You went abroad to do MS and worked for the same company full time. How is that possible? Were you working online for them while stil being on the company's payroll?

I believe if you can get a letter from your company for the 6 months period you were also doing MS, that would be good way of providing your work experience.

I think, bottom line is if you have the ACS assessment with your MS mentioned on it, it would not be wise to hide it as DIAC will definitely go through the qualifications mentioned in your ACA letter. So if you already showed it for ACS, you have to show it for DIAC as well to avoid any ambiguities (just my opinion)

·
Registered
186 Posts
I understand this, Imran. The only thing i was confused about some solid poof for those six months as my bank statement wont prove that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.