Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I applied as 176VE subclass with State sponsorship from SA.
My total score is 135.
Any idea, what is probability that I have to face Job verification?

My medical is finalized all most two months ago. But all document stats is still “Required’’

Anybody face Job verification for 176?

Thanks
Opu

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
hi Opu, if your medicals are final, your job verification part has been done, they dont ask for medicals till they are sure about the job/skill front.. this is the holiday time, dont expect anything till 2nd week of jan. raising a PLE always helps. or call them, hopefully you will hear fro them soon

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi Opu, if your medicals are final, your job verification part has been done, they dont ask for medicals till they are sure about the job/skill front.. this is the holiday time, dont expect anything till 2nd week of jan. raising a PLE always helps. or call them, hopefully you will hear fro them soon
Dear anj1976,

Thanks for your reply. Recently i found some people facing job verification after there medical finalized. Any way i am prepared for all situation.

Hope success for you and Shekhar .

Thanks

Opu

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Yes but the verification was done for those whose medicals were final since last 6 months. in normal circumstances they do verification before they ask fr medicals and PCC

·
Registered
204 Posts
I think if CO has asked you for meds and pcc then the verification wont come... if you have frontloaded the meds and pcc without being asked by CO then there may be chances of verification...

best of luck
ali

1 - 5 of 5 Posts