Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

Can you help me out with this. I had applied for 176 (online) on 16-May-2012.

Was expecting the CO allocation, this week .. as I was analyzing various members getting the CO within that time frame

Wanted to know , if I am missing something .. as when I check the status of the Application.. I get the following information

Application received - processing commenced Message

16/05/2012 Application fee received Message

View your receipt details
Document Checklist

Person 1
Date of birth:

16/05/2012 Health requirements outstanding Message
16/05/2012 Medical examination required Message
16/05/2012 Chest X-Ray report required Message
16/05/2012 Chest X-Ray film required Message
16/05/2012 HIV blood test required

The same repeated for my spouse and for my infant daughter.(only the health and Medical examination)

Does that mean , I have to front load the requirements..

I have obtained my PCC , today .. wanted to upload the same .. Can you tell me, under what document type .. I should upload the same .. "Over seas Penal clearance" or "PDF28 Form47 P"

Regards

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
since you have your PCC already, i reckon you get medicals as well and front load them. Your initial entry depends on the date you get your PCC or Medicals, whatever's done first, you have your PCC already, getting medicals now or later wont make a difference to your IE date. it will speed up the process for sure

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hi Friends,

Can you help me out with this. I had applied for 176 (online) on 16-May-2012.

Was expecting the CO allocation, this week .. as I was analyzing various members getting the CO within that time frame

Wanted to know , if I am missing something .. as when I check the status of the Application.. I get the following information

Application received - processing commenced Message

16/05/2012 Application fee received Message

View your receipt details
Document Checklist

Person 1
Date of birth:

16/05/2012 Health requirements outstanding Message
16/05/2012 Medical examination required Message
16/05/2012 Chest X-Ray report required Message
16/05/2012 Chest X-Ray film required Message
16/05/2012 HIV blood test required

The same repeated for my spouse and for my infant daughter.(only the health and Medical examination)

Does that mean , I have to front load the requirements..

I have obtained my PCC , today .. wanted to upload the same .. Can you tell me, under what document type .. I should upload the same .. "Over seas Penal clearance" or "PDF28 Form47 P"

Regards
Hey,
If the medicals are front loaded, does the status change from outstanding as soon as the doc uploads the results or when the CO will review/approve them?

Thanks!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey,
If the medicals are front loaded, does the status change from outstanding as soon as the doc uploads the results or when the CO will review/approve them?

Thanks!
after loading the medicals.... the message would read as medicals received .... then after the health department or some panel of doctors review it .. it becomes as medicals finalsed...

Regards

·
Registered
287 Posts
after loading the medicals.... the message would read as medicals received .... then after the health department or some panel of doctors review it .. it becomes as medicals finalsed...

Regards
ok, so outstanding means the local doc has not yet uploaded them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.