Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Uploaded my documents and applied online for 175 VISA.Was just going through the online tools.And after looking at "Visa Entitlement" button i found that over there its says that the VISA grant date is given,VISA expiry date is already given and VISA number is also given.

Now this is strange,since i have just applied last night.Can other members please tell me if they can see something similar in their applications as well??..

Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

Hi,
I have a tourist VISA still on which i had travelled to OZ for assessment.But that expires in another month or so.But the present VISA expiry date is showing as somewhere in 2013.

Now is this all normal?Is it like a trailer of how things will look like once it is granted?

Meds and PCC not done.Applied last night

Thanks

G

·
I have no idea, can only assume it is an error as there is no way they could have done all the checks needed to grant!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hi Foxle,

That is indeed a strange occurrence. If you just applied online and have not yet submitted your medicals and police checks, it is very unlikely that you would have been granted a visa (175) yet. The normal process is that you would have been emailed by a case officer stating he/she is your case officer and will need the next set of documents that are on the list.

In addition, if you are granted a PR visa like the 175, it is valid for five years. So if the online information states it expires in 2013, then it wouldn't be for the visa 175. Have you checked the visa number and expiration date to see if it matches your current country passport? When you are granted the visa 175, your current country visa number is documented in your Australian visa label.

I wouldn't worry about it for now. Once you are contacted by a case officer, you can ask them directly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.