Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, we have 175 visa. On our grant letter,we are asked to inform our CO of any circumstance change which includes pregnancy as well. I want to know whether we will be required to undergo another medical if this is the case or is there any other formality we need to complete?
Also is this informing DIAC condition only before our validation trip or do we need to do it for the duration of our visa?

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Just go, deliver there, get the passport made for the baby and come back if you have to. Delivering in your country will only complicate things, getting the visa for a baby takes forever and an additional $2k.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anj1976 said:
Just go, deliver there, get the passport made for the baby and come back if you have to. Delivering in your country will only complicate things, getting the visa for a baby takes forever and an additional $2k.
Thanks anj. That is indeed my plan. I just wanted to know if we don't tell our CO of pregnancy until we reach OZ, will there be any problem?

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
you have the visa, just go but make sure you have a letter form the gynaec whenever she travels and carry all her reports, ultrasounds and medication

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.