Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to give a big THANK YOU to all of the people that have posted useful and helpful informtion in this forum. I have been researching (lurking) around here for 2 years. The information in this forum was invaluable during my Visa application process.

I'd also like to thank Peter Chiam from Ptlabs Consulting; the best migration agent I have ever had!

Now, if anyone has any leads on an IT Manager role in one of the capital cities...

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Congratulations :cheer2:

IT Manager Roles - generic probably not, but look at Project Manager or Information Risk Manager. They always seem to have openings.

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Congratulations! :clap2:

Hopefully you've not had too many migration agents! :)

Any ideas where you'd like to move to?

Regards,
Karen

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
hey,
welcome to the forum and congratulations..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations! :clap2:

Hopefully you've not had too many migration agents! :)

Any ideas where you'd like to move to?

Regards,
Karen
The only areas that we have ruled out are ACT and NT. Other than that, we are looking at all the capital cities. Brisbane sounds nice. But, we'll go wherever I can find work...

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'd like to give a big THANK YOU to all of the people that have posted useful and helpful informtion in this forum. I have been researching (lurking) around here for 2 years. The information in this forum was invaluable during my Visa application process.

I'd also like to thank Peter Chiam from Ptlabs Consulting; the best migration agent I have ever had!

Now, if anyone has any leads on an IT Manager role in one of the capital cities...
CONGRATULATIONS :clap2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts