Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I have applied for 175 , lodged the application a few months back. So now the priority of processing has changed.

Can i try to find a sponsor and ask for a temporary work permit ? is it even possible to apply for 457 for the employer ?

Thanks

·
Registered
541 Posts
Guys,

I have applied for 175 , lodged the application a few months back. So now the priority of processing has changed.

Can i try to find a sponsor and ask for a temporary work permit ? is it even possible to apply for 457 for the employer ?

Thanks
If you get a Employer to sponser its fine.
Employer sponser Visa is having the highest priority.
So that you will get visa within months
..........................................................................................................................
TRA Positive September 2007
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Job Verification November 10th 2009
175 VISA GRANDED 22nd December 2009

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
How about state sponsorship? that too gets you slightly higher in the que..

·
Registered
287 Posts
How can we apply state sponsorship if i have already filed my PR papper base on 27th Jan and have receive ack.
Should i call them and ask for procedure?

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
You can convert from 175 to 176, check each state site, they have a list of skills that they sponsor, if yours is in, you can apply right away, fill the form, send them your assessment proof, IELTS transcript (if applicable), CV, work & Educationr elated proofs and they will get back to you. You can even email them your cv first to check if they would be willing to sponsor them or not..

wish u luck

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hi Anjali,

Thank you for your response i went through Aus immi site and i planed to file sponsorship by my relative in Australia Sydney. I have ask him to provide me filled 1277 form and documents requested in it. Since he is my step Uncle what documents should i provide to prove my relation?

Can you confirm if Immigration department is currently accepting conversion of 175 to subclass 176.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts