Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi friends
my agent says she has a problem in making payment to DIAC online, and so she had made a DD . she says now she is going for paper application
actually i wanted her to do online lodgment as it saves time but she says its not possible , can u guys pl help me .
i know though we have to send the true copies by courier, but still is it possible to lodge the application online with a demand draft
or i have no other option than paper?
pl ur valuable suggestions will b appreciated
:confused2:

·
Registered
63 Posts
hi friends
my agent says she has a problem in making payment to DIAC online, and so she had made a DD . she says now she is going for paper application
actually i wanted her to do online lodgment as it saves time but she says its not possible , can u guys pl help me .
i know though we have to send the true copies by courier, but still is it possible to lodge the application online with a demand draft
Why dont you process the application without agent, it is quite simple and straight forward. Good luck...

·
Registered
760 Posts
Ms Kaur;

Please do it all by yourself and it is recommended.Lodge online application its way to fast and the fee would need to paid through online credit card.Following link might help you:

How to Pay

In case of any issue here're many experts around to help you out ...you need only to give a shout...

Best regards.

hi friends

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
i guess not, if it is online, the payment has to be made online, tell the agent you will do it on your own, if you want to continue using an agent just tell them you can do it on your own and when you get the details you will pass them on to them.. and tell them you do not want to do it the paper way for a simple reason, it is slower and you can not really keep a track on whats happening with your application. stick to the point and if the agent says no it is not possible ask him to go take a walk, adn do it on your own with any assistance from them or ask him to come to the forum and we can show him how many of us did it online

·
Registered
760 Posts
i guess not, if it is online, the payment has to be made online, tell the agent you will do it on your own, if you want to continue using an agent just tell them you can do it on your own and when you get the details you will pass them on to them.. and tell them you do not want to do it the paper way for a simple reason, it is slower and you can not really keep a track on whats happening with your application. stick to the point and if the agent says no it is not possible ask him to go take a walk, adn do it on your own with any assistance from them or ask him to come to the forum and we can show him how many of us did it online
I believe the subject agent won't come to this forum....if s/he decides it will be the to detriment of his/her revenue stream...

·
Registered
194 Posts
hi friends
lol man what the hell ur agent is rubbish, i think you should fire her. We are in 2012 who in the world cannot make online payment with credit card , online easier also only send scans. Get a good credit card and apply online it is much faster and hassle free. Try to avoid paper application if you can, If no other option, then what to do go with paper application, all the best !

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hi,

If the agent is not able to pay online why dont you give your card details which has the limit of 3000 dollars. I did the same.

Still agent is able to do online then i think he doesn't know how to do it.

Regards
Jeevan

·
Registered
127 Posts
If your agent is stuck just in the payment how could you expect him to be of any help going further. I would strongly advise to ditch your agent and lodge your application online and make a payment by your credit card. You will save money and time.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
if you do an online application then the fees needs to be paid online only. do you have any friend/relative who is ready to give their debit/credit card for this online payment. I did the same. I used my friend's credit card and paid him back by transferring the amount in his bank account.
Online applications are faster and its always preferable to go for an online application.

hi friends

·
Registered
107 Posts
Oh dear,
Your agent will be charging you anything between 25K to 70K for just filling in the application forms. Don't worry take all the documents from your agent and fill the forms online and apply by yourself. If you need some help with any form etc. you can always come back to the community.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.