Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I had applied for 175 Visa in dec 2011 and the CO contacted me mid of May for PCC and Medicals. I've sent for UK pcc only last week and my medicals is on Jun9th. Worried now if all this would come through before June30.

Does anyone know how long does a it takes to get a UK PCC and how long a e-health/visa system take to upload it to the CO after the medicals?

Thanks
Val

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi All,
I had applied for 175 Visa in dec 2011 and the CO contacted me mid of May for PCC and Medicals. I've sent for UK pcc only last week and my medicals is on Jun9th. Worried now if all this would come through before June30.

Does anyone know how long does a it takes to get a UK PCC and how long a e-health/visa system take to upload it to the CO after the medicals?

Thanks
Val
Dude,
I am also in a similar situation.
I guess, we need to provide/submit the proofs of all applications before 30th June.
The actual process may take longer.

May be Senior members can advise here ?

Thanks,
Chetan

·
Registered
270 Posts
valluvan said:
Hi All,

Thanks
Val
For UK PCC, if you have paid:
- GBP 35, it will take 10 days...
- GBP 70, it will take 2 days.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Dude,
I am also in a similar situation.
I guess, we need to provide/submit the proofs of all applications before 30th June.
The actual process may take longer.

May be Senior members can advise here ?

Thanks,
Chetan
Hi Chetan,
What is the issue with the June 30th Deadline? when a CO is already allocated.

Thanks....

G

·
No need to worry about June 30th or any other date. That only applies if you have yet to apply. Any visas applied for before then will be processed normally according to DIAC processing rules only they will stop accepting new applications.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No need to worry about June 30th or any other date. That only applies if you have yet to apply. Any visas applied for before then will be processed normally according to DIAC processing rules only they will stop accepting new applications.

Thanks. I thought the same.But I got a bit concerned when I asked for a time extension to submit my PCC and Medicals etc and the CO responded to my email with a 'Yes' and also mentioned that hopefully all this would be finished by June30th!, which makes me a bit edgy...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks. I thought the same.But I got a bit concerned when I asked for a time extension to submit my PCC and Medicals etc and the CO responded to my email with a 'Yes' and also mentioned that hopefully all this would be finished by June30th!, which makes me a bit edgy...
Is SOL getting ready and CO are already aware of this.

What is your ANZSCO code from SOL

·
Registered
550 Posts
_shel said:
I disagree. There is a reason to worry. If your occupation is delisted before visa grant, then you will become priority 5 even though your visa is in an advanced stage of processing.

Sent from my iPad using ExpatForum

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I disagree. There is a reason to worry. If your occupation is delisted before visa grant, then you will become priority 5 even though your visa is in an advanced stage of processing.

Sent from my iPad using ExpatForum
I rationalized the CO's response in the same way. I have applied under 261312(Developer Programmer) code.

·
Registered
590 Posts
For UK PCC, if you have paid:
- GBP 35, it will take 10 days...
- GBP 70, it will take 2 days.
Also note that these dates are just guidelines IMO. I applied for PCC in UK last year February (for a Canadian visa) and it took over 3 weeks... although agree with the others regarding the fact you have CO allocated.

Hopefully you'll get it through very soon though.

G

·
True, these dates are not when you will receive them. They are when they will post them, you must then wait to get it in standard mail.

·
Registered
590 Posts
True, these dates are not when you will receive them. They are when they will post them, you must then wait to get it in standard mail.
Fact we've just had a very long bank holiday weekend probably doesn't help matters... but what a lovely bank holiday it was :D

God save the Queen! (also, it means Charles is King a far less sooner :D)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Fact we've just had a very long bank holiday weekend probably doesn't help matters... but what a lovely bank holiday it was :D

God save the Queen! (also, it means Charles is King a far less sooner :D)
Hi JimJams, suprised to see your CO allocation date . I could see on the DIAC site that the online 175 apps received before dec 2011 are allocated a CO. but your app is on apr 2012 and CO is allocated on jun 6. congrats!! you are movind at good pace!!how come you got your CO allocated so soon.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Hi JimJams, suprised to see your CO allocation date . I could see on the DIAC site that the online 175 apps received before dec 2011 are allocated a CO. but your app is on apr 2012 and CO is allocated on jun 6. congrats!! you are movind at good pace!!how come you got your CO allocated so soon.
Thanks, very very surprised to have got a CO allocated and ask for more documentation already. I have not idea why/how I got a CO allocated so quickly, I was expecting it to happen in 6-8 months... I don't think I have done anything different to anyone else on here, gave the usual documentation and nothing frontloaded either... but it's thanks to everyone on here that I have got here so far.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.