Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

firstly hello! this is my first post but have been reading lots of helpful posts for the last year so thank you. now posting as getting to the end of the process and need a little help. I also feel that i now know enough about the process to hopefully start to help others. so here goes

175 - applied 30/8/12
co assigned 4/4/12
co requested medicals and police clearance
uploaded meds Pcc 1/5/12

so questions.... will our co ask for any other documents (to the best of my knowledge we uploaded everything last august) or do they tend to ask for all outstanding documents at the same time as the meds?

our status for all documents still says required but they are all uploaded as certified copies ... is this normal?

any clues of timescale now? we have flights booked for a holiday in july and it would be amazing (plus save us a lot of money) if we could validate our vis when we are out there anyway!

thanks for all your help and i look forward to getting round the website now and hopefully helping others!

em

·
Registered
353 Posts
so questions.... will our co ask for any other documents (to the best of my knowledge we uploaded everything last august) or do they tend to ask for all outstanding documents at the same time as the meds?
The CO normally asks all the documents they require in one go. I was asked for my wife's birth certificate, english language skills, pcc and meds after CO allocation.

our status for all documents still says required but they are all uploaded as certified copies ... is this normal?
Normal.

any clues of timescale now? we have flights booked for a holiday in july and it would be amazing (plus save us a lot of money) if we could validate our vis when we are out there anyway!
As you are from the UK you should expect the visa very soon, I would not be surprised if you get the grant in 2-3 weeks time.

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
I would also add that you should not be concerned if the status of your documents still show as 'required'. Whilst most COs will update this, not all of them will do so. The status of all my documents showed as required even after visa grant - my CO never updated them, so don't pay too much attention to the documents' status.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My wife, daughter and I are in a similar position waiting but unsure of how long this will take.

It is my wife's 175 and she applied 28/06/2011
Assigned CO 19/03/2011
Wife and Daughters Health Requirements Finalised 23/04/2012
My Medical Results Referred 23/04/2012
My Health Requirements Finalised 30/04/2012

We called the GSM number for general questions and they said they had everything. The girl told us the standard 18-24 months but I have seen other sites where people say they got a direct approval or approval in 2-3 days.

Has anyone received their 175 this year and able to comment on their time line?

·
Registered
410 Posts
@Aaron48: I guess CO assignment happened in 2012 and not 2011. In that case tour time line looks normal. Give it few more days and u should be getting ur grant. I'd a similar timeline from application date and CO allocation.

·
Registered
2 Posts
@Aaron48: I guess CO assignment happened in 2012 and not 2011. In that case tour time line looks normal. Give it few more days and u should be getting ur grant. I'd a similar timeline from application date and CO allocation.
Thank you for the reply louisam. Glad to hear it's in the normal range. Yes, you are correct it was 2012 that we got the CO assignment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.