Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hats Off to all participant expats and especially all Senior Expats on the forum for providing such a wonderful inputs.

You guys are really doing a great job helping all new entrants.

All through my journey, this forum has been a great help to me with LODS of information and help.

Once again, many thanks to all senior expats!

I have already updated my timelines in timeline thread and also on Timelines | aussietimeline.com | Australian Visa Application Timeline Tracker

and Just as a quick wrap-up, I am posting them below as well:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Initial State ( :noidea: )
Appying State/Country :grouphug: Delhi/India
Agent Used :smokin: Yes
ACS application lodged: :juggle: Dec/2008
ACS result: :cheer2: Feb/2009 :) :) :) :)
DIAC Application lodged (175 CSL): :rain: 16th March 2009
CO assigned and requested Meds/PCC: :peep: 23rd July 2009
Meds/PCC/Other Docs done: :rockon: 03rd August 2009
Visa Grant (Target Achieved) : :laser: 16th Sep 2009
Must Enter Before: :flypig: 03rd August 2010
Planning to :plane: well before March 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Hi Anand

congratulations for the visa.. Now tht u hv everything planned, do keep us informed about your move and how things go.. Have u managed a job or are planning to go and apply..

cheers
anj

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hats Off to all participant expats and especially all Senior Expats on the forum for providing such a wonderful inputs.

All through my journey, this forum has been a great help to me with LODS of information and help.

I have already updated my timelines in timeline thread and also on Timelines | aussietimeline.com | Australian Visa Application Timeline Tracker

Congratulations mate :clap2:

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!:cheer2:

Dolly

·
Registered
1,010 Posts

very interesting timlines...by the way congrats for visa to aussieland...where r u planning to head??

·
Registered
541 Posts
What a SPEE....................D . Congrats to you

..................................................................................................................................
Agent applied April 2007
TRA Positive September 2007
IELTS Pased January 2008
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Received File no: November 2008
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Waiting Visa.........

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anjali, Bannie, Dolly, Raju, Pankaj and Hari : Thank a ton for your good wishes guys!

Anjali: Well... I dont have any job offer but going to apply for the same very soon. I also worried about various inputs that its hard to get a job if you are not in Oz personally. So just going to give it a shot to check my luck on this.

Pankaj: If I get a job than wherever the job offer takes me else Melbourne is the default option.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Congratulations

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
That's great news - congratulations! :clap2:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
A big Congratulations................... Awesome timeline and good luck for future..

·
Registered
32 Posts
When to undertake Medical Examination

I have launched the visa application (subclass 175) using online method (attaching scanned documents), can anyone please clarify that when do I need to undergo the medical examination ? My application has not been assigned to any lawyer. How do I come to know that I have to take medical, DIAC will email me or what ?

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
saad as and when u have a CO for your case, they will contact u for any documents they need form you, including the PCC and meds.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congratulations anandsushil.

Did you visit Oz before you applied for the visa, or did you just go ahead and apply? I'm thinking of doing the whole process, but feel its silly not to visit before?

H

·
Registered
49 Posts
hi pankaj

any idea how long does state sponsorship takes to reply back, initially i was under 175 critical list but now i am not under csl list, i fall in modl list, do u know if modl list has started or no.

Mack

very interesting timlines...by the way congrats for visa to aussieland...where r u planning to head??

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
hi mack

no MODl has not yet started, as for state sponsorship, off late the states have been so badly flooded with applications that they too are taking time otherwise they used to take 30 days for those who have not applied for visa yet and 60 days for those converting from 175 to 176. In our case we applied for ACT in April, 6 months back and we are still waiting to hear from them. But in few cases they have reverted back with positive sponsorship in about 4 months..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Congratulations anandsushil.

Did you visit Oz before you applied for the visa, or did you just go ahead and apply? I'm thinking of doing the whole process, but feel its silly not to visit before?

H
Hello Hemel,
Well.. I just went ahead! As I am an IT professional, I was already given a lot of good impression of australia. Apart from that I was looking out for a peaceful and a beautiful place to live, i think Oz has both these qualities.. just go for it mate!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS :clap2: ANANDSUSHIL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.