Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Fellow Expat Members,
I wish to create a thread wherein all 149914 Job Code Aspirants may connect with each other.
Cheers

·
Registered
117 Posts
hi alok

i too am looking for the above profile. any updates on this.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi alok

i too am looking for the above profile. any updates on this.
What is the status of your immigration? Have you applied for South Australia

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dear Expat Member,

I am willing to migrate in Australia & my occupation is Financial Institution Branch Manager. Recently only South Australia is offering state nomination for this occupation with special condition applied. But I am unable to apply for special conditions. Does South Australia change their criteria or keep it fix? what can I do?

·
Registered
4 Posts
What is the status of your immigration? Have you applied for South Australia
Hi , Can please tell me what was your Point score under 190 visa. I am also applying the same having 70 points in 190 but will we get an invitation as the same is under special condition?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Fibm profile s very less. How can i apply

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dear Fellow Expat Members,
I wish to create a thread wherein all 149914 Job Code Aspirants may connect with each other.
Cheers
dear alok what was experience when you applied for 149914. Now SA SS has added few conditions what abt that .. and how much points did you score .. i m scoring 65 is that enough for this skill set

·
Registered
31 Posts
hello all,
What are my chances for PR visa 190 and job in SA? Since there is "Special conditions apply" criteria,
Can I apply under High score???=80 points

Occupation code : 149914 (FINANCIAL INSTITUTION BRANCH MANAGERr)

Qualification : 15 points
English (PTE) : 20 points ... (need to work really hard for 20 points)

Experience : 10 points

Total : 75+ 5 (State Nomination) : 80 points

·
Registered
8 Posts
Urgent

dear alok what was experience when you applied for 149914. Now SA SS has added few conditions what abt that .. and how much points did you score .. i m scoring 65 is that enough for this skill set
Hi,

Am also planning to apply under 149914 . Do you have a list of job responsibilities for this. Also is there any whatsapp group i can join

regards
APAUL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts