Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have read tons on the 121/855 process

What I'm missing that I need your help on is I want to know exactly how DIAC works with the perspective employer. This employer is bean new to the sponsorship process and I want to make it as painless as possible and prepare them well in advance.

I have read the employer hand book cover to cover but it does give me an indication of the types of questions asked, are there follow up interviews,

If there is anyone that has gone through this process before and actually helped their employer sponsor them then I would appreciate some insight into your experience or if there ate any consultants out there wanting to lend their experience that would be much appreciated !!!

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
194 Posts
Have read tons on the 121/855 process

What I'm missing that I need your help on is I want to know exactly how DIAC works with the perspective employer. This employer is bean new to the sponsorship process and I want to make it as painless as possible and prepare them well in advance.

I have read the employer hand book cover to cover but it does give me an indication of the types of questions asked, are there follow up interviews,

If there is anyone that has gone through this process before and actually helped their employer sponsor them then I would appreciate some insight into your experience or if there ate any consultants out there wanting to lend their experience that would be much appreciated !!!

Thanks everyone
v simple many people in ur situation they hire professional immigration consultant like george lumbard who can do all this. usually employer will pay the bill but if ur willing then pay from ur wallet. many people do this don't take tension

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Riza2012 said:
v simple many people in ur situation they hire professional immigration consultant like george lumbard who can do all this. usually employer will pay the bill but if ur willing then pay from ur wallet. many people do this don't take tension
Thanks for the response but right now I'm looking to the forum to help me understand the full process first. Once I understand the potential issues and all the hidden gotchas, then I will have enough information to make an educated decision on whether or not to go the consultant route. I don't like making decisions while I'm in the dark. Hope that makes sense Riza2012.

Regards,
Alan.

G

·
I dont think you will find many people who have done the employers part of the application on here! Most employers, if they are able to meet the requirements, would hire an agent to do the work for them or they would have a HR dept capable of understanding the ins and outs. The employee would only do their part of the paperwork if even that!

I would hire an agent, there are so many laws and guidelines you could trip over as a novice. Which would obviously be a huge waste of time, money and a huge disappointment.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
_shel said:
I dont think you will find many people who have done the employers part of the application on here! Most employers, if they are able to meet the requirements, would hire an agent to do the work for them or they would have a HR dept capable of understanding the ins and outs. The employee would only do their part of the paperwork if even that!

I would hire an agent, there are so many laws and guidelines you could trip over as a novice. Which would obviously be a huge waste of time, money and a huge disappointment.
Thanks Shel I might go down that route but I'm surprised a group of this size there isn't some people that have helped their employer through this fun process !

G

·
What info you after exactly. Not done it and not heard of anyone doing it but I've waded through enough DIAC docs in the last few years and have a reasonable understanding of law from my job. So go on and I'll have a nose see if we can help.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well
I'm looking for the types of documents required and looking for samples of documents submitted in the past of successful candidates

I don't want to copy someone's work I just want to make sure I get all the documents done the right way in the right format so it can be successful and easy to approve.

Alan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.