Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just about ready to send in my daughters tax forms.All I am sending is the 1040/2555ez and Schedule B.They don't have a w-2 saying what they earned over here.Is there something I have to send with these forms showing what they earned,do I have to make a w-2,or just send in the 3 forms.



· Administrator
54,592 Posts
Nope - if there is no W-2 form, you don't send one. The only real value to the W-2 is that the government already has a copy and they match it up. For overseas salary, they don't get a W-2 so they have to take your word for it.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.