Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 12 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts

I went through the same thing you went through.

Talk to the university hosting you. They will have direct contact with the OFII office in the university's town and the OFII can offer guidance (in the end you'll be dealing with them).

Did you receive a conviction d'Accueil? If so, your wife can use that to gain a visa.

So what health insurance did you get? Is it something your university pays for or something you purchased yourself.
1 - 1 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.