:confused2: Hi guys
I am a serving police officer of 8 years service with GMP and I am looking to emigrate with my wife and 15 month old daughter.
I have been in touch with the canadian embassy but its like gettiong blood out of a stone.
I am looking to join a police force over in canada...
I've just started working in France on a Scientist visa, and my organisation is taking care of my application for the carte de séjour. I have three questions relating to this though:
1) How long can I expect to wait before receiving my carte de séjour. The admin at my place of work...
I'm a US citizen currently living in Canada under a temporary resident status. I don't have a temporary resident visa since US citizens don't require one.
I live with my girlfriend who is a Canadian citizen and we have a shared lease.
She is planning on sponsoring me afer it's been one...
I have some questions about applying for Graduate (Temporary) visa (subclass 485)
1. Do I need to have IELTS test in order to apply for the visa?
- If yes, can I use Academic IELTS instead of General one?
2. About Character and Penal Clearance Requirements
- Do I need police checks...