Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

temporary working

  1. Canada Expat Forum for Expats Living in Canada
    Hi, thanks for reading this, My partner and I want to go to Canada in a few months and apply for temporary working permits from inside the country. Looking at the CIC website, it looks like we would have to have a temporary residence permit with at least 6 months remaining. Unfortunately, we...