Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-3 of 3 Results
  1. Expat Tax
    Hi! I was filling my 1040 form, and I notice that I receive like $500 from a certificate of deposit from my bank here in Belgium, I wonder whether I have to report it or not, and if that so, how to do it? should I use the Schedule B? If that so? How should I fill it? Never done it before.
  2. Expat Tax
    Hi, Try to read all forums as much as I can't but can't find a clear answer. Us Citizen who came in Canada in 1975. I'm back filling my tax 2009-10-11 and 6 years Fbar (already sent). Following advice on this forum by Bev I start with forms 2555 => Forms 1040. I have Tax Free Saving Account...
  3. Britain Expat Forum for Expats Living in the UK
    My wife is a US citizen (I'm from UK) and we have UK trustee accounts for our children who have dual citizenship. I don't believe that the accounts have any restriction of the nature that "The parents are not legally permitted to use any of the funds to support the child" (IRS publication 17)...
1-3 of 3 Results