Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Spain Expat Forum for Expats Living in Spain
    I need to refinish a dining room table. In the US, I would just sand the table, stain it and then either polyurethane, varnish or lacquer it. In Spain, it looks like stain is called tinte. What is stain called in the UK? I have seen "woodstain" "stain" and "dye" used. Are these just different...
1-1 of 1 Results