Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
gas fitter a
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Canada Expat Forum for Expats Living in Canada
    Does anybody know how? I went over to Calgary and took a visit to the Tradesecrets office who said that I require a minimum 54 months and 6750 hours experience to swap my gas safe certificate without sitting an exam, with a fee. I was also told that I need to be living in the country to do...
1-1 of 1 Results