Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
electronics hi-fi
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. USA Expat Forum for Expats Living in the USA
    Hi there, I've got a nice hifi which I would like to bring with me to the USA, if possible. I understand that I will need a transformer to convert between voltages. However, I'm worried about the voltage frequency. It's 50Hz in the UK, and 60 in the US. Standard transformers don't convert...
1-1 of 1 Results