Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
common licence
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Britain Expat Forum for Expats Living in the UK
    US citizen marrying UK citizen in the Church of England. In UK on Tier 4. If we are applying for a Common Licence, do we still need to give notice at a designated register office? ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/while-in-uk/marriageandcivilpartnership/eligibility/ The response...
1-1 of 1 Results