Advice On Family Moving To New Zealand Bit Of Different Story Than The Norm

Go Back   Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad > Australasia & the Pacific Islands > New Zealand Expat Forum for Expats Living in New Zealand

New Zealand Expat Forum for Expats Living in New Zealand Have you moved to New Zealand from another country? Or are you thinking about making New Zealand your new home? Want to meet others like you and discuss Real Estate, sport, socialising, food, cars, insurance, laws, taxes and anything related to New Zealand?

Advice On Family Moving To New Zealand Bit Of Different Story Than The Norm


Reply
 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 7th September 2013, 11:03 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: mullingar co westmeath
Posts: 137
Rep Power: 0
paul44 is on a distinguished road
23 likes received

Users Flag! Originally from ireland. Users Flag! Expat in spain.
Default Advice On Family Moving To New Zealand Bit Of Different Story Than The Norm

Hi everyone currently we are a British Family of four living in Ireland and we are looking at our options to move.We have no family ties here or anywhere come to that,My situation is slightly different to most people's as I was lucky enough to retire from a very well paid job in Banking at the age of 50 I'm 55 now and haven't worked since nor do I need too I am financially self sufficient certainly for at least the next 25 years and our home is paid for.

My wife works part time just to keep her occupied but again its more of a hobby than anything else.

Now why do I want to move ? it's for one reason and one reason only my children
my daughter is working in Dublin as a PA in the my old firm pretty good job so she is not the main reason and nor would I encourage her to leave her well paid job in the current climate.

The over-riding reason for me is my Son who last year finished university got a 2-1 degree and has been unable to find work DISPITE submitting 100's of applications even for flipping burgers and has not had a single response.For me that element has been sole destroying and I want to somehow find a way of giving him a helping hand believe me I know it will be difficult but I'm prepared to do whatever it takes.


So what am I asking well in simple terms at the outset


Are we allowed to come to New Zealand for for an extended period 6-12 months? I can prove worth so I will not be taking anything out of the system.

Are working visa's available to new graduates to find work and if so can someone share the process?

What would be a good place to relocate too ?would want an area where a job could be found.


I know I'm trying to be as simplistic as possible but I am just starting out on this journey and I intend to see it through

I welcome any and all comments even if you tell me I'm wasting my time. I just feel I need to do something !!!!

Many Thanks


ps posted on the Canada and Australia Threads as well

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 8th September 2013, 03:18 AM
topcat83's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Miranda, NZ
Posts: 3,134
Rep Power: 2020
topcat83 has a reputation beyond reputetopcat83 has a reputation beyond reputetopcat83 has a reputation beyond reputetopcat83 has a reputation beyond reputetopcat83 has a reputation beyond reputetopcat83 has a reputation beyond reputetopcat83 has a reputation beyond reputetopcat83 has a reputation beyond reputetopcat83 has a reputation beyond reputetopcat83 has a reputation beyond reputetopcat83 has a reputation beyond repute
276 likes received
208 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from england. Users Flag! Expat in newzealand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul44 View Post
Hi everyone currently we are a British Family of four living in Ireland and we are looking at our options to move.We have no family ties here or anywhere come to that,My situation is slightly different to most people's as I was lucky enough to retire from a very well paid job in Banking at the age of 50 I'm 55 now and haven't worked since nor do I need too I am financially self sufficient certainly for at least the next 25 years and our home is paid for.

My wife works part time just to keep her occupied but again its more of a hobby than anything else.

Now why do I want to move ? it's for one reason and one reason only my children
my daughter is working in Dublin as a PA in the my old firm pretty good job so she is not the main reason and nor would I encourage her to leave her well paid job in the current climate.

The over-riding reason for me is my Son who last year finished university got a 2-1 degree and has been unable to find work DISPITE submitting 100's of applications even for flipping burgers and has not had a single response.For me that element has been sole destroying and I want to somehow find a way of giving him a helping hand believe me I know it will be difficult but I'm prepared to do whatever it takes.


So what am I asking well in simple terms at the outset


Are we allowed to come to New Zealand for for an extended period 6-12 months? I can prove worth so I will not be taking anything out of the system.

Are working visa's available to new graduates to find work and if so can someone share the process?

What would be a good place to relocate too ?would want an area where a job could be found.


I know I'm trying to be as simplistic as possible but I am just starting out on this journey and I intend to see it through

I welcome any and all comments even if you tell me I'm wasting my time. I just feel I need to do something !!!!

Many Thanks


ps posted on the Canada and Australia Threads as well
Hi there
I so sympathise with your situation with your son. And one (of many) reasons we moved when we did was to give my sons the option of living and working in New Zealand. They were slightly younger though - 17 and 18 - and were therefore considered 'dependents'.

I can see a couple of complications with your situation:
1. The maximum age for a main applicant is 55. And you are 55 already. We actually applied with me as the main applicant, as my husband was older than 55. You may be able to consider another type of visa - maybe an Investment visa. Invest
2. Your son is too old to be considered a 'dependent' and would therefore have to apply in his own right. Ditto your daughter. See When are children considered 'dependent'? - Immigration NZ Knowledgebase

So I'm afraid there's no magic bullet for this one.

__________________
Top Cat
www.arttel.co.nz
Our online diary of life in New Zealand
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 8th September 2013, 08:35 AM
escapedtonz's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Te Puna, Tauranga
Posts: 4,636
Rep Power: 369
escapedtonz will become famous soon enoughescapedtonz will become famous soon enough
806 likes received
21 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from england. Users Flag! Expat in newzealand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul44 View Post
Hi everyone currently we are a British Family of four living in Ireland and we are looking at our options to move.We have no family ties here or anywhere come to that,My situation is slightly different to most people's as I was lucky enough to retire from a very well paid job in Banking at the age of 50 I'm 55 now and haven't worked since nor do I need too I am financially self sufficient certainly for at least the next 25 years and our home is paid for.

My wife works part time just to keep her occupied but again its more of a hobby than anything else.

Now why do I want to move ? it's for one reason and one reason only my children
my daughter is working in Dublin as a PA in the my old firm pretty good job so she is not the main reason and nor would I encourage her to leave her well paid job in the current climate.

The over-riding reason for me is my Son who last year finished university got a 2-1 degree and has been unable to find work DISPITE submitting 100's of applications even for flipping burgers and has not had a single response.For me that element has been sole destroying and I want to somehow find a way of giving him a helping hand believe me I know it will be difficult but I'm prepared to do whatever it takes.

So what am I asking well in simple terms at the outset

Are we allowed to come to New Zealand for for an extended period 6-12 months? I can prove worth so I will not be taking anything out of the system.

Are working visa's available to new graduates to find work and if so can someone share the process?

What would be a good place to relocate too ?would want an area where a job could be found.

I know I'm trying to be as simplistic as possible but I am just starting out on this journey and I intend to see it through

I welcome any and all comments even if you tell me I'm wasting my time. I just feel I need to do something !!!!

Many Thanks

ps posted on the Canada and Australia Threads as well
Hi,

Being from Rep Of Ireland you are from a visa waiver country for visitor purposes so you don't have to actually apply for a visitor visa beforehand (if you wanted to come as visitors), however your maximum stay as a visitor would be three months.
Just as a comparison, if you were from Northern Ireland this would be 6 months as NI comes under UK!
As a visitor your son could use the time to secretly look for work. Now I say secretly as its not strictly allowed - i.e. its not written down in black & white, however many people do it this way. Got to understand though, under no circumstances could he actually carry out any work. If he did find a job he would have to apply for another visa - i.e. a Temporary Work Visa whilst in NZ to allow him to work which could eventually lead to a more permanent stay.

Having proof of monies behind you doesn't make a blind bit of difference to Immigration.
When considering a persons cost to the NZ health system for instance, an individual is looked at for what they are eligible to claim or what services they are eligible to have depending on the visa they have and length of stay, regardless whether you would use it or not.

There is nothing you can do visa wise to get your son here in NZ.

Since he is an adult and not a dependent child, he is basically on his own and will only be able to get into NZ on his own merit.

What he can do though is look at Working Holiday visas or the Silver Fern Visas - see links below.
A WHV will allow him to come on an extended stay in NZ - normally 12 months, and will allow him to work. The only problem is he cannot accept a permanent job.
If he was offered a permanent job he would have to apply for a Temporary Work Visa or similar which would allow this and this may then eventually lead to Residency etc.
A Silver Fern Visa is a job search visa. These allow a person entry for 9 months to find a skilled job. If you subsequently find a skilled job then you would upgrade to the Silver Fern Practical Experience visa which would then allow your son to live and work in NZ up to the expiry date of his job offer or contract. This route could also eventually lead to Residency.
Be aware though this visa is difficult to obtain as there are only 300 per year and they are only available online when the Silver Fern portal opens which will be the end of April 2014 next. They are usually snapped up within the first half hour - think along the lines of Beyoncè tickets for a one night only performance!!!
With all the other visas, Residency via SMC, Temporary Work Visa, Work To Residency visa etc etc he would need a job offer in NZ in order to secure any of these.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...opportunities/

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...rk/silverfern/

So that sort of opens up a door for your son, but still leaves you an the Mrs without .........

Since you're 55 now you would have to apply for Residency via skilled migrant route (assuming you can score enough points on the EOI) before your 56th birthday, however :-
1. It may be an issue that you have had a 5 year break in your experience since retirement.
2. You would probably have to work in NZ for a minimum specific period going this route as it would probably be a condition of your visa ?
3. It takes at least 9-12 months assuming all goes well with the application and there is nothing untoward in your medicals etc.
(Again - remember, it doesn't matter that you may pay for the most expensive private health care in NZ. As a Resident you are eligible to receive the same care as an NZ citizen whether you would use the service or not).

I'd assume this visa route isn't the way you want to go as it relates to working so I'm also discounting all the other visas that allow you to work.

Your only option then really is the Business or Investor route. These aren't cheap and you must pledge to keep the the investment in an NZ business or in an NZ financial institution for a prolonged period.

Places to live all depends what sort of work your son is qualified for ?
Eg.
If its IT stuff then Auckland or Wellington.
If its Oil and Gas stuff then Taranaki region.

Regards,

__________________
EOI submitted Jan 2010. ITA Jan 2010. ITA submitted Apr 2010. RV approved June 2011. Passports stickered and back to us Aug 2011. Secured job Dec 2011. Arrived Mar 2012. PRV Mar 2014......now eligible for citizenship but at $1175 Yeah but Nah!!!

Last edited by escapedtonz; 8th September 2013 at 08:40 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 8th September 2013, 09:13 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: mullingar co westmeath
Posts: 137
Rep Power: 0
paul44 is on a distinguished road
23 likes received

Users Flag! Originally from ireland. Users Flag! Expat in spain.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapedtonz View Post
Hi,

Being from Rep Of Ireland you are from a visa waiver country for visitor purposes so you don't have to actually apply for a visitor visa beforehand (if you wanted to come as visitors), however your maximum stay as a visitor would be three months.
Just as a comparison, if you were from Northern Ireland this would be 6 months as NI comes under UK!
As a visitor your son could use the time to secretly look for work. Now I say secretly as its not strictly allowed - i.e. its not written down in black & white, however many people do it this way. Got to understand though, under no circumstances could he actually carry out any work. If he did find a job he would have to apply for another visa - i.e. a Temporary Work Visa whilst in NZ to allow him to work which could eventually lead to a more permanent stay.

Having proof of monies behind you doesn't make a blind bit of difference to Immigration.
When considering a persons cost to the NZ health system for instance, an individual is looked at for what they are eligible to claim or what services they are eligible to have depending on the visa they have and length of stay, regardless whether you would use it or not.

There is nothing you can do visa wise to get your son here in NZ.

Since he is an adult and not a dependent child, he is basically on his own and will only be able to get into NZ on his own merit.

What he can do though is look at Working Holiday visas or the Silver Fern Visas - see links below.
A WHV will allow him to come on an extended stay in NZ - normally 12 months, and will allow him to work. The only problem is he cannot accept a permanent job.
If he was offered a permanent job he would have to apply for a Temporary Work Visa or similar which would allow this and this may then eventually lead to Residency etc.
A Silver Fern Visa is a job search visa. These allow a person entry for 9 months to find a skilled job. If you subsequently find a skilled job then you would upgrade to the Silver Fern Practical Experience visa which would then allow your son to live and work in NZ up to the expiry date of his job offer or contract. This route could also eventually lead to Residency.
Be aware though this visa is difficult to obtain as there are only 300 per year and they are only available online when the Silver Fern portal opens which will be the end of April 2014 next. They are usually snapped up within the first half hour - think along the lines of Beyoncè tickets for a one night only performance!!!
With all the other visas, Residency via SMC, Temporary Work Visa, Work To Residency visa etc etc he would need a job offer in NZ in order to secure any of these.

What work opportunities are there?

Silver Fern visas

So that sort of opens up a door for your son, but still leaves you an the Mrs without .........

Since you're 55 now you would have to apply for Residency via skilled migrant route (assuming you can score enough points on the EOI) before your 56th birthday, however :-
1. It may be an issue that you have had a 5 year break in your experience since retirement.
2. You would probably have to work in NZ for a minimum specific period going this route as it would probably be a condition of your visa ?
3. It takes at least 9-12 months assuming all goes well with the application and there is nothing untoward in your medicals etc.
(Again - remember, it doesn't matter that you may pay for the most expensive private health care in NZ. As a Resident you are eligible to receive the same care as an NZ citizen whether you would use the service or not).

I'd assume this visa route isn't the way you want to go as it relates to working so I'm also discounting all the other visas that allow you to work.

Your only option then really is the Business or Investor route. These aren't cheap and you must pledge to keep the the investment in an NZ business or in an NZ financial institution for a prolonged period.

Places to live all depends what sort of work your son is qualified for ?
Eg.
If its IT stuff then Auckland or Wellington.
If its Oil and Gas stuff then Taranaki region.

Regards,
Thanks so much for this insight the one bit of good news is we are British passport holders not Irish so at least we have the 6 month gig. I am going to digest this all very carefully and I very much appreciate the time you have taken to explain it all
fully

As I mentioned my wife and I don't intend to work and the idea of us coming was really so as my son is not on his own initially but I'll do anything I can to ensure his career gets a kick start and I mean anything

Regards
Paul

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 8th September 2013, 10:17 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Auckland
Posts: 219
Rep Power: 2336
toadsurfer has a reputation beyond reputetoadsurfer has a reputation beyond reputetoadsurfer has a reputation beyond reputetoadsurfer has a reputation beyond reputetoadsurfer has a reputation beyond reputetoadsurfer has a reputation beyond reputetoadsurfer has a reputation beyond reputetoadsurfer has a reputation beyond reputetoadsurfer has a reputation beyond reputetoadsurfer has a reputation beyond reputetoadsurfer has a reputation beyond repute
41 likes received

Users Flag! Originally from england. Users Flag! Expat in newzealand.
Default

If the only reason you wanted to go was to keep your son company then I'd forget about you all going over and your son just get a working holiday visa to oz or nz and just go on his own. He may not find his dream career but he'll have a great time and may well work out what he wants to do with his life. He's at the right age to go travelling and if he is struggling to find work at home then it makes sense for him to go see the world for a bit!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 8th September 2013, 10:35 AM
escapedtonz's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Te Puna, Tauranga
Posts: 4,636
Rep Power: 369
escapedtonz will become famous soon enoughescapedtonz will become famous soon enough
806 likes received
21 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from england. Users Flag! Expat in newzealand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul44 View Post

Thanks so much for this insight the one bit of good news is we are British passport holders not Irish so at least we have the 6 month gig. I am going to digest this all very carefully and I very much appreciate the time you have taken to explain it all
fully

As I mentioned my wife and I don't intend to work and the idea of us coming was really so as my son is not on his own initially but I'll do anything I can to ensure his career gets a kick start and I mean anything

Regards
Paul
After further digging it seems a dependent child can be a person who is between 18 and 24 years old, single and without kids of their own and obviously dependent on you as a parent to put a roof over their head and for financial support.
If your son meets this criteria you could add him onto a Residency application :-)

So if you'll do anything, I'd look at applying for Residency via the Skilled Migrant Route with you as the principal applicant, your wife as secondary (you may get partner points for her) and your son as a dependent child.
Hopefully you've got a skill that is in short supply and also have the academic qualifications and experience even though you may have had a 5 year break.
You must apply while still 55 years old as at 56 you do not meet the criteria.

Seems you may have a small window of opportunity open to you.

__________________
EOI submitted Jan 2010. ITA Jan 2010. ITA submitted Apr 2010. RV approved June 2011. Passports stickered and back to us Aug 2011. Secured job Dec 2011. Arrived Mar 2012. PRV Mar 2014......now eligible for citizenship but at $1175 Yeah but Nah!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 8th September 2013, 11:11 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: mullingar co westmeath
Posts: 137
Rep Power: 0
paul44 is on a distinguished road
23 likes received

Users Flag! Originally from ireland. Users Flag! Expat in spain.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toadsurfer View Post
If the only reason you wanted to go was to keep your son company then I'd forget about you all going over and your son just get a working holiday visa to oz or nz and just go on his own. He may not find his dream career but he'll have a great time and may well work out what he wants to do with his life. He's at the right age to go travelling and if he is struggling to find work at home then it makes sense for him to go see the world for a bit!

Thanks and if I'm honest in the cold light of day I would agree with you he is in Leeds at the moment visiting friends armed with CV'S forever hopeful but his CV is so thin because he can't get a leg up anywhere, that pains me seeing him getting all these knock backs and it's beginning to really get on my case big time.

But I'll sit down with him when he gets back to discuss what if anything we do next
very much appreciate you taking the time to comment

Cheers
Paul

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 8th September 2013, 11:20 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: mullingar co westmeath
Posts: 137
Rep Power: 0
paul44 is on a distinguished road
23 likes received

Users Flag! Originally from ireland. Users Flag! Expat in spain.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapedtonz View Post
After further digging it seems a dependent child can be a person who is between 18 and 24 years old, single and without kids of their own and obviously dependent on you as a parent to put a roof over their head and for financial support.
If your son meets this criteria you could add him onto a Residency application :-)

So if you'll do anything, I'd look at applying for Residency via the Skilled Migrant Route with you as the principal applicant, your wife as secondary (you may get partner points for her) and your son as a dependent child.
Hopefully you've got a skill that is in short supply and also have the academic qualifications and experience even though you may have had a 5 year break.
You must apply while still 55 years old as at 56 you do not meet the criteria.

Seems you may have a small window of opportunity open to you.
Umm skilled migrant route wouldn't work for me I don't think? yes I'm skilled in the financial sector but I really don't think NZ need my skill set plus I'm way too old to be starting out now on something new it might be a case of following some of the suggestions already put forward like long holiday for us working visa for him and see how it plays out.

One question I would ask do you have any suggestions as to a good place to go where unskilled work might be available for him but a town/s where there might be a bit of life outside of the big 2? what I don't want to do is go half way around the world and find that there are no opportunities in the place where we stay and it's boresville.

Does that make sense?

Cheers
Paul

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 8th September 2013, 12:17 PM
escapedtonz's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Te Puna, Tauranga
Posts: 4,636
Rep Power: 369
escapedtonz will become famous soon enoughescapedtonz will become famous soon enough
806 likes received
21 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from england. Users Flag! Expat in newzealand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul44 View Post

Umm skilled migrant route wouldn't work for me I don't think? yes I'm skilled in the financial sector but I really don't think NZ need my skill set plus I'm way too old to be starting out now on something new it might be a case of following some of the suggestions already put forward like long holiday for us working visa for him and see how it plays out.

One question I would ask do you have any suggestions as to a good place to go where unskilled work might be available for him but a town/s where there might be a bit of life outside of the big 2? what I don't want to do is go half way around the world and find that there are no opportunities in the place where we stay and it's boresville.

Does that make sense?

Cheers
Paul
No not really. Bit confused! :-)

Unsure about you two, but at his age working around areas high with tourists would be ideal.
Queenstown is NZ's playground for water sports, skiing and everything else in between. This is bottom of South Island.
There's also the ski fields of Tongariro/Ruapehu and Taranaki or the beach life at Mount Maunganui all North Island.

Maybe Christchurch would be good for all of you. It's still a cosmopolitan city that would suit you and your wife but should also meet your sons requirements. The city and other areas damaged by the quakes will be rebuilt slowly over the next 10-15 years with plenty of skilled and unskilled work available for many years.

Sorry struggling to understand what it is your all after.
You want somewhere with available unskilled work but somewhere that's got a decent night life or social scene but has opportunities ;-)

__________________
EOI submitted Jan 2010. ITA Jan 2010. ITA submitted Apr 2010. RV approved June 2011. Passports stickered and back to us Aug 2011. Secured job Dec 2011. Arrived Mar 2012. PRV Mar 2014......now eligible for citizenship but at $1175 Yeah but Nah!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 8th September 2013, 12:32 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: mullingar co westmeath
Posts: 137
Rep Power: 0
paul44 is on a distinguished road
23 likes received

Users Flag! Originally from ireland. Users Flag! Expat in spain.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapedtonz View Post
No not really. Bit confused! :-)

Unsure about you two, but at his age working around areas high with tourists would be ideal.
Queenstown is NZ's playground for water sports, skiing and everything else in between. This is bottom of South Island.
There's also the ski fields of Tongariro/Ruapehu and Taranaki or the beach life at Mount Maunganui all North Island.

Maybe Christchurch would be good for all of you. It's still a cosmopolitan city that would suit you and your wife but should also meet your sons requirements. The city and other areas damaged by the quakes will be rebuilt slowly over the next 10-15 years with plenty of skilled and unskilled work available for many years.

Sorry struggling to understand what it is your all after.
You want somewhere with available unskilled work but somewhere that's got a decent night life or social scene but has opportunities ;-)

Well like I said the work is not for me or the wife the job is solely for the son he is a very outgoing person so would find it easy to make new friends and yes we do want somewhere with available unskilled work but somewhere that's got a decent night life or social scene but has opportunities you see technically speaking I would class my son as unskilled due to the fact that he hasn't been able to use his education to furthar a career yet. I know that might sound a tad harsh but it's the way I think!.I'll investigate the places you suggested as they sound more than interesting and obviously as you say Christchurch really will take time

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location
Where you live
Expat From Country
Please select the country you originate from. This will appear as a flag when you make posts on the site.
Expat To Country
Please select the country you have either moved to or want to relocate to. This will be presented on the site when you make posts.

Log-in


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Advice On Family Moving To Canada Bit Of Different Story Than The Norm paul44 Canada Expat Forum for Expats Living in Canada 4 8th September 2013 05:53 PM
Advice On Family Moving To Australia Bit Of Different Story Than The Norm paul44 Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 1 8th September 2013 01:24 AM
Advice - Moving to New Zealand philbrady New Zealand Expat Forum for Expats Living in New Zealand 4 19th April 2013 10:12 PM
Our Story - And a bit of advice needed. Methos France Expat Forum for Expats Living in France 2 27th July 2012 07:02 AM
Looking for advice on moving to New zealand curtisbud New Zealand Expat Forum for Expats Living in New Zealand 4 20th May 2011 11:28 AM

FORUM PARTNERS

ExpatForum.com is owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc.

Retiring Overseas Guides | Moving Overseas Guides | Cost of Living | Health Care Guides


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.