Seeking Advice - Page 2

Go Back   Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad > Americas > Mexico Expat Forum for Expats Living in Mexico

Mexico Expat Forum for Expats Living in Mexico With an area of two million square kilometers, Mexico is the fifth largest country in the Americas and has a larger population of US and Canadian expats than any other country.

Like Tree21Likes

Seeking Advice - Page 2


Reply
 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 9th September 2019, 01:37 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Toronto & Tepoztlan
Posts: 1,389
Rep Power: 201
ojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond repute
1235 likes received
1151 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from canada. Users Flag! Expat in mexico.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TundraGreen View Post
Most Mexican banks are international. It can be convenient to have accounts with both a Mexican branch (pesos) and a branch in another country (say Canadian dollars). If you end up wanting to do this and it requires opening a new account in Canada, you might have to do that while in Canada. In which case it is worth thinking ahead before you leave Canada.

The major banks in Mexico are:
BBVA-Bancomer (BBVA Compass in US)
Citibanamex (Banamex in Mexico, Citibank in US)
HSBC
Santander
ScotiaBank

BBVA did not make it easy to move funds some years ago. Citi does make it easy to move funds. I have no experience with others.
Of these banks, only HSBC and Scotiabank are in Canada as full service banks (Citibank in Canada offers Home Depot credit cards and corporate/investment banking.)

I’ve heard that Scotiabank in Canada and in Mexico are completely separate, and there isn’t necessarily much advantage to having accounts in each, but that could be wrong, so I’d check with Scotiabank Canada to ascertain this.

HSBC in Canada offers “International Banking”. It would be interesting to see what perks that offers in managing finances between the 2 countries.

__________________
Caminante, no hay camino,
se hace camino al andar.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 9th September 2019, 01:50 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: mexico
Posts: 431
Rep Power: 0
lat19n is on a distinguished road
87 likes received
33 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in mexico.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojosazules11 View Post
Of these banks, only HSBC and Scotiabank are in Canada as full service banks (Citibank in Canada offers Home Depot credit cards and corporate/investment banking.)

I’ve heard that Scotiabank in Canada and in Mexico are completely separate, and there isn’t necessarily much advantage to having accounts in each, but that could be wrong, so I’d check with Scotiabank Canada to ascertain this.

HSBC in Canada offers “International Banking”. It would be interesting to see what perks that offers in managing finances between the 2 countries.
We used the concept of HSBC's international banking to establish our very basic Mexican checking account while we were still in the US, long before we had a Mexican address or a utility bill. It was simply a placeholder which grew once we moved South.

Using HSBC US to transfer monies to HSBC Mexico is not a good idea. As is the case with Citi and Banamex. I have found that you really want to avoid 'inter-bank' international transfers. (Use a brokerage like entity to convert the currencies).

Having said that, and addressing the original question, IF I were a Canadian I would look into whatever TD Ameritrade is called in Canada as a possible starting point. On the Mexican side, since there are a handful of ScotiaBank branches in our area I would ask there as well.

At one point I read somewhere that the Bank of America had a special relationship with ScotiaBank in Mexico but when I asked locally no one had heard of such a thing (and once again that would be an inter-bank sort of deal anyway).

Edit : But I have no inside information. Just some personal experiences and investigations ...

__________________
Keep Mexico Great

Last edited by lat19n; 9th September 2019 at 02:12 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 9th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Toronto & Tepoztlan
Posts: 1,389
Rep Power: 201
ojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond reputeojosazules11 has a reputation beyond repute
1235 likes received
1151 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from canada. Users Flag! Expat in mexico.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lat19n View Post
We used the concept of HSBC's international banking to establish our very basic Mexican checking account while we were still in the US, long before we had a Mexican address or a utility bill. It was simply a placeholder which grew once we moved South.

Using HSBC US to transfer monies to HSBC Mexico is not a good idea. As is the case with Citi and Banamex. I have found that you really want to avoid 'inter-bank' international transfers. (Use a brokerage like entity to convert the currencies).

Having said that, and addressing the original question, IF I were a Canadian I would look into whatever TD Ameritrade is called in Canada as a possible starting point. On the Mexican side, since there are a handful of ScotiaBank branches in our area I would ask there as well.

At one point I read somewhere that the Bank of America had a special relationship with ScotiaBank in Mexico but when I asked locally no one had heard of such a thing (and once again that would be an inter-bank sort of deal anyway).

Edit : But I have no inside information. Just some personal experiences and investigations ...
You are referencing banks in the US which aren’t available in Canada. TD Ameritrade is an offshoot of TD Canada Trust, but TD Ameritrade is for US residents, not Canadians. If the OP were moving from Canada to the US, there are many more options. Canada to Mexico, not so much. When I had to transfer large amounts of money to purchase property, XE was definitely a much better deal than a bank wire transfer from Canada. For smaller amounts when I’m in Canada and my husband is in Mexico, Moneygram (available through the Canada Post service counter at your local Shoppers Drug Mart) often has a better rate than the bank. When we’re both in Mexico, we use ATMs for most of our day to day needs.

The banking industry in Canada is tightly regulated and we have fewer players/options than in the US. That stood us well during the US Banking crisis. Although there were still impacts - as the saying goes: If the US sneezes, Canada catches a cold... and Mexico catches pneumonia.
[email protected] likes this.

__________________
Caminante, no hay camino,
se hace camino al andar.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 11th September 2019, 12:32 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 24
Rep Power: 0
alan-in-mexicali is on a distinguished road
21 likes received
18 likes given

Default Andrea333 trip to mexico

You did not say WHERE you were going in Mexico. MOST of Mexico it is safe to drive in... but SOME areas are exceedingly dangerous these days. FIRST: NEVER drive at night!!!
SECOND... everyone who told you to "keep the Candaian plates" was correct... KEEP your Canadian PLATES UNTIL you have received your PERMINANTE RESIDENCE VISA.. you will start out with a 180 day "tourist visa" available for about US$35+/- at the boarder. MAKE SURE YOU PURCAHSE 180 DAYS OF MEXICAN AUTO INSURANCE WHEN YOU CROSS THE BORDER... any other insurance is NOT accepted in Mexico - at first... NO MEXICAN INSURANCE... HAVE AN ACCIDENT... SOMEBODY HURT...you WILL end up in jail. IF you plan on going back and forth from Mexico to Canada...keep the car with Canadian plates... OR sell it in Canada and use the $$ to buy a car in Mexico - a NATIONAL car that does not require "importing the vehicle" IMPORTING a car will run close to US $1,ooo UP for an "importable car" Depending on where you plan on living.. a car might not be your "best" option....
The advice others gave on using a DEBIT CARD [NOT - NOT a credit card] is very good advice... make sure it is a VISA card as MOST ATM's in Mexico easily accept VISA... Master Card not so much.. others including AmEx less...Increase the daily withdrawal limit is a good idea... MAKE SURE: 1[ You have a NON-800 phone nulmber to call as you are not able to call a US or Canadian 800 number from any phone in Mexico. 2] Make sure your BANK is advised WHERE you are going, how long you will be in that area.. other wise they might turn the debit card off as possible theft/fraud.... NSBC ATM's now gives you the current excange rate PRIOR to your withdrawal. Bancomer has the worst exchange rate... SANDER has the best Mexico wide...
ONCE you receive a Perminante Residence Permit...; YOU will be able to 1] get a Mexican drivers license, 2] get Mexican government health insurance 3] easily open a bank accouont...
IF you are driving down in a vehicle with a LOT of personal belongings for your new life... BE PREPARED with a lot of small denominations of US dollars...NOTHING over a $10 bill....For years I gave "inspectors" $1 IF they did not carry a gun... $2.or more if they had a gun... the person who processed my papers to get my permits and papers I slipped $5.00.. but cost and practices have gone up/changed... NOW I seldom "tip" a government official...THESE are NOT "bribes... IF you find you have to "bribe"... it will cost you a fair bit more... these are "tips for excellent service".... and remember... IF you are stopped for a "traffic violation" by a Mexican policeman.. you can "USUALLY" pay the "fine" to the policeman on the spot... [NOW that is a BRIBE!] Otherwise you may have to follow the police officer to the nearest police station for "processing" which means you will pay MORE there....
I am ASSUMING you do not speak Spanish... taek the time to get something like Windows Traslator 10 from a Microofto store.. they have free PC editions and they also have copies for your phone... it will LIVE translate a vocal conversation.... CHECK IT OUT!
GOOD LUCK!
[email protected] likes this.


Last edited by alan-in-mexicali; 11th September 2019 at 12:42 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 11th September 2019, 03:16 AM
AlanMexicali's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Luis Potosi
Posts: 3,368
Rep Power: 344
AlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond repute
1159 likes received
301 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in mexico.
Default

No difference by 3 Mexican institutes 3 seperate laws when accessing Mexican social services. It is applied to permanent residents and temporary residents without prejudice. If any RT is denied any of the sevices you described above:

"ONCE you receive a Perminante Residence Permit...; YOU will be able to 1] get a Mexican drivers license, 2] get Mexican government health insurance."
-----------------
the policy of that particular Federal Government supported agency or institute is breaking:

1. Anti federal discrimatory laws.

2. SEGOB INM 2011 Immigration law.

3. Secretaria de Salud - IMSS - Seguro Popular law.

These all state: "Any legal resident and citizen of Mexico is entitled to and given the right to access all Mexican social programs without discrimination. Includes RT and RP and specifically mentions those immigration statuses by name. No state can tell legal residents that are RT they are not allowed to have their state drivers licence. This is discrimatory and breaks Federal anti discrimination laws.


Last edited by AlanMexicali; 11th September 2019 at 03:21 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 11th September 2019, 03:48 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 24
Rep Power: 0
alan-in-mexicali is on a distinguished road
21 likes received
18 likes given

Default

ALANMEXICALI
I have lived off and on for 38 years in Mexcio. My wife is a Mexican citizen. I lack a Permanente Residence Permit and am now unable to get a Mexican drivers license WITHOUT having an FM# or better! You have been in Mexico long enough to know that what the "says" is often NOT how it works....and as a "gringo" have you ever complained against the government? Bad move me thinks....

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 12th September 2019, 10:24 AM
AlanMexicali's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Luis Potosi
Posts: 3,368
Rep Power: 344
AlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond repute
1159 likes received
301 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in mexico.
Default

Google Translation:

MIGRATION LAW
New Law published in the Official Gazette of the Federation on May 25, 2011
CURRENT TEXT
Last reform published 04-21-2016
On the margin a seal with the National Shield, which says: United Mexican States.- Presidency of the Republic.
FELIPE DE JESÚS CALDERÓN HINOJOSA, President of the United Mexican States, its inhabitants know:
That the Honorable Congress of the Union, has served to address the following:

"SECOND TITLE
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF MIGRANTS
SINGLE CHAPTER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS

Article 6. The Mexican State shall guarantee the exercise of the rights and freedoms of foreigners recognized in the Constitution, in international treaties and conventions to which the Mexican State is a party and in the applicable legal provisions, regardless of their immigration status.
Page 5 of 49

Article 7. The freedom of every person
to enter, remain, transit and leave the national territory shall have the limitations established in the Constitution, international treaties and conventions to which the Mexican State is a party, this Law and other applicable legal provisions.
Free transit is a right of every person and it is the duty of any authority to promote and respect it. No person will be required to prove their nationality and immigration status in the national territory, more than by the competent authority in the cases and under the circumstances established in this Law.

Article 8. Migrants may access the educational services provided by the public and private sectors, regardless of their immigration status and in accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions.
Migrants will have the right to receive any type of medical care, provided by the public and private sectors, regardless of their immigration status, in accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions.
Migrants, regardless of their immigration status, will have the right to receive, free of charge and without restriction, any kind of urgent medical care that is necessary to preserve their life.
In the provision of educational and medical services, no administrative act will establish restrictions greater than those generally established for Mexicans.

Article 9. Judges or officers of the Civil Registry may not deny migrants, regardless of their immigration status, the authorization of the acts of marital status or the issuance of certificates relating to birth, recognition of children, marriage, divorce and death .

Article 10. The Mexican State shall guarantee migrants who intend to enter the country on a regular basis or who reside in national territory with a regular immigration status, as well as those who intend to regularize their immigration status in the country, the right to the preservation of family unit.

Article 11. In any case, regardless of their immigration status, migrants will have the right to the procurement and delivery of justice, respecting at all times the right to due process, as well as to submit complaints regarding human rights, in accordance with the provisions contained in the Constitution and other applicable laws.
In the procedures applicable to migrant children and adolescents, their age will be taken into account and their best interests will be privileged.

Article 12. Migrants, regardless of their immigration status, will have the right to recognition of their legal personality, in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution and international treaties and conventions to which the Mexican State is a party.

Article 13. Migrants and their families who are in the territory of the United Mexican States shall have the right to be provided information about:
I. Your rights and obligations, in accordance with current legislation;
II. The requirements established by the applicable legislation for..."


Last edited by AlanMexicali; 12th September 2019 at 10:34 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 12th September 2019, 11:06 AM
AlanMexicali's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Luis Potosi
Posts: 3,368
Rep Power: 344
AlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond reputeAlanMexicali has a reputation beyond repute
1159 likes received
301 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from usa. Users Flag! Expat in mexico.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan-in-mexicali View Post
ALANMEXICALI
I have lived off and on for 38 years in Mexcio. My wife is a Mexican citizen. I lack a Permanente Residence Permit and am now unable to get a Mexican drivers license WITHOUT having an FM# or better! You have been in Mexico long enough to know that what the "says" is often NOT how it works....and as a "gringo" have you ever complained against the government? Bad move me thinks....
If you are a Residente Temporal and need to join the Seguro Popular know your legal rights. Take a copy of the above federal law and apply for membership. If the clerk tells you you need to be a Residente Permanente to join ask them where the Federal Secretaria de Salud administration office is in this building I want to report you for not following the law. Then take the copy of the law and fill out a report there and have them file it and give you a signed stamped copy and ask to be advised by E-Mail of the outcome of the investigation when it is available. You will need the date, time, place and the name of the clerk you are reporting. I did it once at the ISSSTE Cinica de Especalists here in San Luis Potosi when a Dra. lied to me. It took about 45 minutes. They had me wait while they investigated it and fixed the problem then. They gave me 2 signed, one my signed sworn report and the other the report they did on the investigation of my accusation, and stamped forms and thanked me for reporting the lying Dra..

My wife, her family, and friends report incompetent, abusive, lying government employees as a matter of fact. They want to improve Mexico for the better and not take it as status quo - O well what did I expect, this is Mexico.


Last edited by AlanMexicali; 12th September 2019 at 11:22 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 16th September 2019, 05:16 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mexico
Posts: 392
Rep Power: 0
surabi is on a distinguished road
363 likes received
64 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from canada. Users Flag! Expat in mexico.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojosazules11 View Post
Of these banks, only HSBC and Scotiabank are in Canada as full service banks (Citibank in Canada offers Home Depot credit cards and corporate/investment banking.)

I’ve heard that Scotiabank in Canada and in Mexico are completely separate, and there isn’t necessarily much advantage to having accounts in each, but that could be wrong, so I’d check with Scotiabank Canada to ascertain this.

HSBC in Canada offers “International Banking”. It would be interesting to see what perks that offers in managing finances between the 2 countries.
There is an advantage to having a Scotiabank account in Canada to use with your debit card at Scotiabank ATMs in Mexico. if you keep the required minimum amount in your Canadian Scotiabank account, you can use your card at any Scotiabank machine in Mexico without any ATM fees. Other than that, they aren't really affiliated- if, for instance, you lost your ATM card, you couldn't go into a Mexican Scotiabank and get a replacement.
maesonna likes this.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 16th September 2019, 05:29 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mexico
Posts: 392
Rep Power: 0
surabi is on a distinguished road
363 likes received
64 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from canada. Users Flag! Expat in mexico.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan-in-mexicali View Post
You did not say WHERE you were going in Mexico. MOST of Mexico it is safe to drive in... but SOME areas are exceedingly dangerous these days. FIRST: NEVER drive at night!!!
SECOND... everyone who told you to "keep the Candaian plates" was correct... KEEP your Canadian PLATES UNTIL you have received your PERMINANTE RESIDENCE VISA.. you will start out with a 180 day "tourist visa" available for about US$35+/- at the boarder. MAKE SURE YOU PURCAHSE 180 DAYS OF MEXICAN AUTO INSURANCE WHEN YOU CROSS THE BORDER... any other insurance is NOT accepted in Mexico - at first... NO MEXICAN INSURANCE... HAVE AN ACCIDENT... SOMEBODY HURT...you WILL end up in jail. IF you plan on going back and forth from Mexico to Canada...keep the car with Canadian plates... OR sell it in Canada and use the $$ to buy a car in Mexico - a NATIONAL car that does not require "importing the vehicle" IMPORTING a car will run close to US $1,ooo UP for an "importable car" Depending on where you plan on living.. a car might not be your "best" option....
The advice others gave on using a DEBIT CARD [NOT - NOT a credit card] is very good advice... make sure it is a VISA card as MOST ATM's in Mexico easily accept VISA... Master Card not so much.. others including AmEx less...Increase the daily withdrawal limit is a good idea... MAKE SURE: 1[ You have a NON-800 phone nulmber to call as you are not able to call a US or Canadian 800 number from any phone in Mexico. 2] Make sure your BANK is advised WHERE you are going, how long you will be in that area.. other wise they might turn the debit card off as possible theft/fraud.... NSBC ATM's now gives you the current excange rate PRIOR to your withdrawal. Bancomer has the worst exchange rate... SANDER has the best Mexico wide...
ONCE you receive a Perminante Residence Permit...; YOU will be able to 1] get a Mexican drivers license, 2] get Mexican government health insurance 3] easily open a bank accouont...
IF you are driving down in a vehicle with a LOT of personal belongings for your new life... BE PREPARED with a lot of small denominations of US dollars...NOTHING over a $10 bill....For years I gave "inspectors" $1 IF they did not carry a gun... $2.or more if they had a gun... the person who processed my papers to get my permits and papers I slipped $5.00.. but cost and practices have gone up/changed... NOW I seldom "tip" a government official...THESE are NOT "bribes... IF you find you have to "bribe"... it will cost you a fair bit more... these are "tips for excellent service".... and remember... IF you are stopped for a "traffic violation" by a Mexican policeman.. you can "USUALLY" pay the "fine" to the policeman on the spot... [NOW that is a BRIBE!] Otherwise you may have to follow the police officer to the nearest police station for "processing" which means you will pay MORE there....
I am ASSUMING you do not speak Spanish... taek the time to get something like Windows Traslator 10 from a Microofto store.. they have free PC editions and they also have copies for your phone... it will LIVE translate a vocal conversation.... CHECK IT OUT!
GOOD LUCK!
Some of your advice is fine and some is terrible. If one is stopped for a traffic violation, there is zero reason to pay a bribe. Ask for a ticket. Then you go to wherever the place is to pay the ticket and it will cost you WAY less than a bribe.
I drove down several times with my car packed with stuff- nothing new, just personal belongings. I never "tipped" anyone- they were all friendly and did their job and wished me well. Nor did I "tip" the person who processed my papers.
These recommendations of yours to slip people money who are just doing their jobs is what legitimizes corruption.
Why should the OP buy 180 days worth of insurance if she is coming down as a temporary resident? It's less expensive to buy a year's worth of insurance. She may want to fly back in 6 months and leave her car here.
And you can get a Mexican drivers license and open a bank account with a temporary residency- doesn't have to be permanent.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location
Where you live
Expat From Country
Please select the country you originate from. This will appear as a flag when you make posts on the site.
Expat To Country
Please select the country you have either moved to or want to relocate to. This will be presented on the site when you make posts.

Log-in


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


FORUM PARTNERS

ExpatForum.com is owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc.

Retiring Overseas Guides | Moving Overseas Guides | Cost of Living | Health Care Guides


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.