Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad

Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/)
-   La Tasca (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/la-tasca/)
-   -   Could you pass the Spanish citizenship test? (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/la-tasca/1103010-could-you-pass-spanish-citizenship-test.html)

tarot650 16th July 2016 11:18 AM

Could you pass the Spanish citizenship test?
 
Don't know if this is in the right place,if not I am sure you mod's will move it,and if been posted before my utter sincere apologies.

Could you pass the Spanish Citizenship exam?

Lynn R 16th July 2016 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulboy (Post 10624250)
Don't know if this is in the right place,if not I am sure you mod's will move it,and if been posted before my utter sincere apologies.

Could you pass the Spanish Citizenship exam?

I know at least one of our local language schools has started offering courses to prepare people to take these tests, and reach the level of Spanish required, of course. I'd be OK with the language level but I think I'd need to take such a course to be sure of being able to pass the citizenship exam.

I think there is a very high number of British pensioners living here who would have no chance of passing either, unfortunately, so taking Spanish citizenship is not a post-Brexit option which will be open to them even if they wanted to.

Alcalaina 16th July 2016 03:00 PM

17/25 - just scraped a pass. I might have done better in Spanish because I didn't recognise some of the terms in English, and also there are a load of icons down the left hand side which hide some of the text.

Excuses excuses... revision needed!

xabiaxica 16th July 2016 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alcalaina (Post 10625618)
17/25 - just scraped a pass. I might have done better in Spanish because I didn't recognise some of the terms in English, and also there are a load of icons down the left hand side which hide some of the text.

Excuses excuses... revision needed!

I got 20/25

Try this one - it's in Spanish :) I managed a higher % on that the last time I tried it. Possibly because there is a wider range of topics

http://www.parainmigrantes.info/test...e-prueba-ccse/

Lynn R 16th July 2016 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xabiachica (Post 10625882)
I got 20/25

Try this one - it's in Spanish :) I managed a higher % on that the last time I tried it. Possibly because there is a wider range of topics

Is there a link missing, Xabia?

xabiaxica 16th July 2016 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn R (Post 10625930)
Is there a link missing, Xabia?

I answered the phone - pressed 'submit reply', finished the call & realised that I had forgotten the link.....

edited it in :)

Megsmum 16th July 2016 04:32 PM

Spanish citizenship quiz
Your Score: 18 / 25
Your Ranking: Congratulations - you have passed... just.

Phew

Fortunately or not whatever way you look at it, I am at least 8 years off citizenship

Lynn R 16th July 2016 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xabiachica (Post 10625882)
I got 20/25

Try this one - it's in Spanish :) I managed a higher % on that the last time I tried it. Possibly because there is a wider range of topics

Test de Nacionalidad Espaņola. Examen 200 preguntas de nacionalidad. Test de prueba CCSE - Parainmigrantes.info

I got 79% - is that a pass?

xabiaxica 16th July 2016 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn R (Post 10626514)
I got 79% - is that a pass?

An easy pass I think.


iirc you need 60% to pass

Lynn R 16th July 2016 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xabiachica (Post 10626586)
An easy pass I think.


iirc you need 60% to pass

Phew!:)


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.