Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad

Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/)
-   La Chatarrer¯a (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/la-chatarrer/)
-   -   CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC More Trump (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/la-chatarrer/1377002-more-trump.html)

Zorro2017 27th December 2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meritorious-MasoMenos (Post 13786874)
She was free to defend a rapist because she was terminated from the Watergate Committee for unethical behavior with her DEMOCRATIC boss giving her a letter that he couldn't recommend her to any other position. Her backers say she then followed Bill to Arkansas out of love, while her detractors say she had been exposed as a deceiving lawyer who was unemployable any longer in DEMOCRAT DC circles.


Plenty on google but most comes from ideological angles, though it seems conclusive she was sacked for unethical behavior and was unemployed playable in D.C.

She certainly brought her "DC" values to Arkansas.

How dare you say something detrimental about Saint Hillary? Surely it must be a far right wing lie!

AlanMexicali 27th December 2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorro2017 (Post 13788346)
The only truth in this report.

You are free to believe what you like as we all are. However we both have to consider the possibility that the news we are being fed are total distortions and outright lies.

Now that is ridķculas unless you are only describing far rt. wing news sources. Then I agree wholeheartedly. :deadhorse:

AlanMexicali 27th December 2017 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorro2017 (Post 13788362)
How dare you say something detrimental about Saint Hillary? Surely it must be a far right wing lie!

It is made up BS as proven by my research and the post I linked the truth about his false statement to.

Maybe you have a subconscious crush on Hillary. She is not bad looking, is sneaky the way your like your politicians and news reports and very wealthy.

You are skipping some of the links we are posting here :mad: ? I don´t skip your links. Why not try to be fair and read what is posted in rebuttal to your links and opinions. :confused2:

lagoloo 27th December 2017 04:49 PM

I have noticed the dodging, too. I ask direct questions. I don't get direct answers. Red herrings prevail. That's troll-like behavior.

Isla Verde 27th December 2017 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorro2017 (Post 13788346)
The only truth in this report.

You are free to believe what you like as we all are. However we both have to consider the possibility that the news we are being fed are total distortions and outright lies.

All the news is distortion and lies? Aren't you being just a tiny bit paranoid, Zorro?

Zorro2017 27th December 2017 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanMexicali (Post 13788394)
She is not bad looking,

Maybe by your standards but to me there is not enough alcohol and drugs in all of Mexico to make Hillary anywhere near good looking. They routinely airbrush and photoshop all of her photos to remove the wrinkles and bags under the eyes and make her look better, but it still doesn't fly.

You can put a flower in a rectum, it still doesn't make it a vase.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanMexicali (Post 13788394)
You are skipping some of the links we are posting here :mad: ? I don´t skip your links. Why not try to be fair and read what is posted in rebuttal to your links and opinions. :confused2:

I don't bother with biased liberal links, why waste my time with fake news?

Snopes, ABC News, Politifact and Factcheck.org all have records of left wing partisanship, particularly during the 2016 election which exposed them for the sham that they truly are, they can't go back and undo all of the lies they reported daily on the polls. If you choose to ignore and forget these glaring outright lies, that is your right.

Politifact had reported it was “mostly false” when Donald Trump claimed in a presidential debate that Hillary Clinton wanted “open borders.”

PolitiFact made this ruling despite Clinton being on the record at a paid speech saying ‘My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders." Even your biased fake news sites should verify this.

Even Facebook came under fire for using Snopes to fact check but hey, Zuckerberg couldn't be accused of being liberal, right?

Zorro2017 27th December 2017 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isla Verde (Post 13788842)
All the news is distortion and lies? Aren't you being just a tiny bit paranoid, Zorro?

I was referring to the Newsweek story about Melania Trump saying to cut down a historic tree excluding the facts, but yes, most news in the mainstream media is distortion and lies.

How much did you hear about the defeat of ISIS on your news choice? I look at CNN daily, mainly just to see what they are shoveling.

You have to admit it that if Melania was married to a democratic president she would be on the cover of every magazine, every week. But because this beautiful woman is married to Trump, she is lambasted at every turn.

We were never spared a fashion report on Michelle who often looked like her wardrobe was supplied by Dr. Suess.

lagoloo 27th December 2017 08:21 PM

So you're a misogynist in the final stages, focused on the value of the physical appearance of prominent women? There's no question of Melania Trump being a good looking woman. You think there just might be a connection between that and the fact that Trump selected her for his third wife?
The other two you mentioned had careers based on their what's inside their skulls.

AlanMexicali 27th December 2017 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorro2017 (Post 13788850)

I don't bother with biased liberal links, why waste my time with fake news?

Snopes, ABC News, Politifact and Factcheck.org all have records of left wing partisanship, particularly during the 2016 election which exposed them for the sham that they truly are, they can't go back and undo all of the lies they reported daily on the polls. If you choose to ignore and forget these glaring outright lies, that is your right.

Politifact had reported it was “mostly false” when Donald Trump claimed in a presidential debate that Hillary Clinton wanted “open borders.”

PolitiFact made this ruling despite Clinton being on the record at a paid speech saying ‘My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders." Even your biased fake news sites should verify this.

Folk News: Anti-Intellectualism's Assault On Legitimate Media - The Mendenhall

"Folk News: Anti-Intellectualism’s Assault On Legitimate Media

"Being inherently distrustful of anything that would disturb their faith in the graven image they have constructed of him in their minds, Trump’s “true believers” now seek news from outlets with Trump’s figurative seal of approval—meaning anything positive toward the President and critical of his opponents. For such individuals, whether such sources are reputable has become less important than whether they confirm the audience’s political priors. Indeed, reputability and accuracy have become largely synonymous with the extent to which a source merely regurgitates the audience’s opinions and repackages them as facts. If there are reports that cast aspersions upon the President, the populist right dismisses them out of hand, irrespective of a mountain of corroboration. Oppositely, if there are reports that speak positively of the President, the populist right gleefully accepts and shares them, irrespective of the total want of factual underpinnings. In short, Trump’s false accusations of “fake news” have turned his supporters toward outlets that actually truck in fabricated news reports."

You have been duped and seem not to care. This is anti-intellectualism at its best and anti-truth at its worst. IMO

It also explains why you repeat some of the far rt. wing propaganda so often when it has already been debunked by facts and evidence [example: videos and documentation of facts].

AlanMexicali 27th December 2017 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorro2017 (Post 13788850)
Even Facebook came under fire for using Snopes to fact check but hey, Zuckerberg couldn't be accused of being liberal, right?

https://nypost.com/2016/12/16/facebo...to-fact-check/

"Snopes, ABC News, Politifact and FactCheck.org all “have records of left-wing partisanship — particularly throughout the 2016 election,” Breitbart News reported Thursday.

“PolitiFact made this ruling despite Clinton being on the record at a paid speech saying ‘My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders,’” according to Breitbart.

Brent Bozell, president of the right-leaning Media Research Center, said in a Friday blog post that he had “expressed grave concern” in a conversation with Zuckerberg this week about “the liberal ‘fact-checking’ organizations Facebook has chosen.”"

It is true it came under fire BUT by WHOM?

Breitbart News the far rt. wing fake news outlet and full of lies and false information.[who believes anything these idiots say?]

Media Research Center another far rt. wing news outlet. Really do you believe their stories anymore than Breitbart News. I certainly don´t. :doh:


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart_News

"Breitbart News is a far-right[6] American news, opinion, and commentary[7][8] website founded in 2007 by Andrew Breitbart. Before his death, Andrew Breitbart had begun a redesign of the Breitbart News website to transform it from a links-aggregator into a more tabloid-style website. The redesign was launched shortly after his death in March 2012.[38] Breitbart News has also published a number of falsehoods and conspiracy theories,[9][10][11] as well as intentionally misleading stories."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Research_Center

"Journalist Brian Montopoli of Columbia Journalism Review in 2005 labeled MRC "just one part of a wider movement by the far right to demonize corporate media," rather than "make the media better."[45]

On December 22, 2011, Media Research Center president Bozell appeared on Fox News and suggested U.S. President Barack Obama looks like a "skinny ghetto crackhead."[46][47][48] reacting to MSNBC's Chris Matthews' assertions that Newt Gingrich "looks like a car bomber" with "no media backlash."

The Media Research Center has also faced scrutiny over the group's $350,000 purchase in 2012 of a Pennsylvania house that a top executive had been trying to sell for several years. [49]

On June 31, 2013, Media Research Center president Bozell appeared on Fox News to defend a Fox interview in which Fox journalists conducted almost no research into the background of Reza Aslan to prepare for its interview with him, and its putative biases.[50]

When the Media Research Center bestowed an award named for William F. Buckley to Sean Hannity, Bret Stephens wrote a column in The New York Times in which he lamented, "And so we reach the Idiot stage of the conservative cycle, in which a Buckley Award for Sean Hannity suggests nothing ironic, much less Orwellian, to those bestowing it, applauding it, or even shrugging it off. The award itself is trivial, but it’s a fresh reminder of who now holds the commanding heights of conservative life, and what it is that they think.""


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.