Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad

Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/)
-   Expat Forum Support/Site Help (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/expat-forum-support-site-help/)
-   -   Username change (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/expat-forum-support-site-help/297762-username-change.html)

Wombat 15th September 2015 07:23 AM

Can my nameplease be changed to Wombat. I hope my thread is ok to be kept posted. Just want to let expats know of a club they can come play football at.

Thanks

xabiaxica 15th September 2015 11:02 AM

I've changed that for you

Fantastic 31st October 2015 03:10 PM

I want to change my display name to Fantastic, is it possible?
thanks for the help.

jojo 31st October 2015 03:14 PM

41 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fantastic (Post 8600553)
I want to change my display name to Fantastic, is it possible?
thanks for the help.

There you are!

Jo xxx

scorpion.prakash 1st December 2015 09:50 AM

Username CHange
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xabiachica (Post 4230722)
I've changed that for you

please change my username to prakash123

scorpion.prakash 6th December 2015 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prakash.pangerkar (Post 8836810)

please change my username to prakash123

Thanks, Xabiachica

scorpion.prakash 6th December 2015 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prakash.pangerkar (Post 8877122)

Thanks, Xabiachica

I can still see the same username.
Sorry, if I misunderstood that display name and username are the same. I want my display name changed. Can u please change the display name. If its still unchanged, pl make it scorpion.prakash

ForumAdmin 7th December 2015 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpion.prakash (Post 8877178)
I can still see the same username.
Sorry, if I misunderstood that display name and username are the same. I want my display name changed. Can u please change the display name. If its still unchanged, pl make it scorpion.prakash

This should be done. If you notice that your the quote username is not the updated username, it's because it's a quote text, it will not automatically change to your username.

Lee

The Tasting Class 18th December 2015 05:32 AM

I've been told I need to change my name from The Tasting Class, but I don't see how to do it any where. Anyway this stream appears to be people asking for an name change so I'll try that. Forum Admin will you please change my name to Lindsay Trivers, or point out how I can do this myself.

LesFroggitts 18th December 2015 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Tasting Class (Post 8969954)
I've been told I need to change my name from The Tasting Class, but I don't see how to do it any where. Anyway this stream appears to be people asking for an name change so I'll try that. Forum Admin will you please change my name to Lindsay Trivers, or point out how I can do this myself.

Hi, you were messaged yesterday with the link.

We would though advise you to choose a different name than that chosen, we don't advise using what appear to be 'real' names - but if you confirm this is what you require then the change can be done.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.