Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad

Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/)
-   Egypt Expat Forum for Expats Living in Egypt (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/egypt-expat-forum-expats-living-egypt/)
-   -   Those photos (https://www.expatforum.com/expats/egypt-expat-forum-expats-living-egypt/148157-those-photos.html)

aykalam 27th March 2013 09:10 PM

Those photos
 
The Unbelievable Photos Taken by the Crazy Russians Who Illegally Climbed Egypt's Great Pyramid

cairo tiger 29th March 2013 10:58 AM

Awesome photos, the second one is particularly cool. I'm surprised how inadequate the gaurds are.

aykalam 29th March 2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cairo tiger (Post 1107879)
Awesome photos, the second one is particularly cool. I'm surprised how inadequate the gaurds are.

I'm not surprised at all. In fact, I wonder if the guards got paid just to look the other way.

MaidenScotland 29th March 2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aykalam (Post 1107901)
I'm not surprised at all. In fact, I wonder if the guards got paid just to look the other way.



[email protected] wonder




MaidenScotland 29th March 2013 02:32 PM

Pictures of the three James Bonds are doing the rounds, showing the guys fully clothed (dry clothes) and handcuffed on board a boat, so nice of the police to let them change out of their diving gear, dry their hair and one was even allowed to put his jacket on...




hurghadapat 29th March 2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaidenScotland (Post 1108079)
Pictures of the three James Bonds are doing the rounds, showing the guys fully clothed (dry clothes) and handcuffed on board a boat, so nice of the police to let them change out of their diving gear, dry their hair and one was even allowed to put his jacket on...


You can only laugh....otherwise you.....really don't know what words to use apart from...only in Egypt :eek:


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.