Bachelors Certificate Equivalency - MOHESR - Page 2

Go Back   Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad > Middle East & Africa > Dubai Expat Forum for Expats Living in Dubai

Dubai Expat Forum for Expats Living in Dubai Have you made Dubai your new home? Are you thinking about moving to Dubai? If you want meet like minded Expats living in Dubai then you have come to the right place. Join the Dubai Expat Forum and discuss food, meet friends, talk property in Dubai, finances, jobs and much much more.

Like Tree7Likes

Bachelors Certificate Equivalency - MOHESR - Page 2


Reply
 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 20th October 2014, 07:15 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: pakistan
Posts: 2
Rep Power: 0
sundus aslam is on a distinguished road
1 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in uae.
Default equivalence certificate

sir i need your assitence regarding the equivalence certificate

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 20th October 2014, 07:18 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: pakistan
Posts: 2
Rep Power: 0
sundus aslam is on a distinguished road
1 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in uae.
Default

i am an engineer, wants to apply for my further education (masters degree) from american university of sharjah. i need an equivalence certificate. inspite of visiting several times the mohesr website i didnt get the procedure . please help me in this regard

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 5th February 2015, 04:57 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: dubai
Posts: 3
Rep Power: 0
mnauman is on a distinguished road
5 likes received

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in uae.
Default

Hi All ,

I would like to request all of you if your problem is resolved and you are able to get your Degree equalization from UAE - MOE & MOHESR then make a helping chain with others , who are facing difficulty in get Degree equalization.

I am From Pakistan and given my contact number /snip in this forum to help out people who are not clear about this procedure. Because when I start this process and I was also not clear about it but Alham du lillah I finish it by the grace of GOD.

Below is the general procedure but may vary for few cases.

(1) At first step your ALL Matriculation , Intermediate and bachelor degree must be attested from your home country relevant education board , HEC , MOFA(PAK), UAE Embassy(Pakistan ), MOFA (UAE). NOTE: Attestation of annual mark sheet / Transcript is not required

(2) Confirm What is degree verification fee from Pakistan Embassy (UAE) or Directly from your college/university and get (Pay Order/ Money draft) in favor of REGISTRAR OF UR UNIV

(3) Once You have degree verification money draft with you , Submit your degree copies along with Money draft to Pakistan Embassy ( UAE ) , Further process they will explain you.
Note: Finally you will get degree verification letter after correspondence and exchange of sealed envelop between Pakistan embassy and your university.

4) Go to MOE (Ministry of education) , UAE along with your matriculation, intermediate degree, Annual marks sheet , passport , emirates ID and submit document at MOE.
Note: After 3 to 5 working days you will get Intermediate equivalency certificate.

(5) You are required to get Equivalency certificate from your home country HEC incase bachelor degree is from private university/college. For government university it is not required.

(6) Go to MOHESR at International Tower Abu Dhabi along with mentioned below documents.

First fill online form at MOHESR website for degree equivalency and save application number.

-- Degree verification letter sealed envelop ( Given by Pakistan embassy ).
-- Intermediate Equivalency certificate ( Given by MOE - UAE ).
-- HEC Equivalence certificate from Home Country ( Required only for private university ).
-- All Original Degrees , Emirates ID and Passport ( Your passport must have first entry stamp on your passport ).

Take token for Degree equivalency and submit required documents at equivalency counter. You will get Certificate after 3 to 4 weeks ( Time Vary from case to case ).

Best Of Luck,

Regards,
/snip
SgtRoswell likes this.


Last edited by pamela0810; 5th February 2015 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Please do not post personal details on the forum. It is against forum rules. thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 5th February 2015, 06:02 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Dubai
Posts: 138
Rep Power: 0
SgtRoswell is on a distinguished road
12 likes received
66 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uae. Users Flag! Expat in uae.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnauman View Post
Hi All ,

I would like to request all of you if your problem is resolved and you are able to get your Degree equalization from UAE - MOE & MOHESR then make a helping chain with others , who are facing difficulty in get Degree equalization.

I am From Pakistan and given my contact number /snip in this forum to help out people who are not clear about this procedure. Because when I start this process and I was also not clear about it but Alham du lillah I finish it by the grace of GOD.

......
Hi Nauman,

I am in process of writing a comprehensive procedure for this painful process. Its a bit, actually a lot different process altogether based on which city you are from.

You won't believe I am actually in the process. Applied for MoE eqv however waiting for degree eqv from HEC Isb...

Every process is nothing but a pain and requires lots of patience !!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 5th February 2015, 06:10 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Dubai
Posts: 138
Rep Power: 0
SgtRoswell is on a distinguished road
12 likes received
66 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uae. Users Flag! Expat in uae.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundus aslam View Post
i am an engineer, wants to apply for my further education (masters degree) from american university of sharjah. i need an equivalence certificate. inspite of visiting several times the mohesr website i didnt get the procedure . please help me in this regard
We will help you step by step, you need to provide relevant information for us to help you out.

1. Did you call the university you are interested in? What exactly did they tell you?
2. What kind of visa you have?
3. Which city of Pakistan you belong to?
4. Is your bachelors degree is from private university or govt?
5. Bachelors degree is attested from HEC Isb? Ministry of Foreign Affairs Pakistan and UAE Embassy in Pakistan?


These are few of the many steps you need to take care of. Be patience it will take some time to do that.

REgards,

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 18th March 2015, 04:15 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dubai
Posts: 7
Rep Power: 0
imranhoshimi is on a distinguished road
2 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in uae.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtRoswell View Post
Wow man! Quite comprehensively descriptive process!



Why do I need that? I have done my bachelors from a university which is recognized by HEC and my degree is already attested by HEC. Do you still think I need to do that?
Yes, same question here. My university private but it is recognised by HEC and recently been attested by HEC then why the need of equivalency of degree from HEC?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 19th March 2015, 05:23 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Dubai
Posts: 138
Rep Power: 0
SgtRoswell is on a distinguished road
12 likes received
66 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uae. Users Flag! Expat in uae.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imranhoshimi View Post
Yes, same question here. My university private but it is recognised by HEC and recently been attested by HEC then why the need of equivalency of degree from HEC?
Yeah no need to it. I just completed my full eqv process it took jeez 6 months to get it done.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 4th June 2015, 09:29 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0
ranis is on a distinguished road

Unhappy High School Equivalency

Hi,

I am in desperate need of help regarding my academic purposes.

I completed my O'Levels from Abu Dhabi and joined a university in Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) last year. Now due to a medical condition which I am suffering from, I have to transfer to a university in Abu Dhabi. Before starting this university in DIAC, I was asked to complete GED and submit them the Diploma and Transcript which will be considered equivalent to High School.

However, the credits cannot be transferred since I will be shifting from a KHDA accredited university to a MOHESR university.

The Academic Councellor in the university of Abu Dhabi asked me to get my O'Level and GED certificates attested, and also to get an equivalence certificate mentioning that I have completed my High School education which is equivalent to UAE General Secondary School Certificate.

After a lot of hassle, I was able to get my O'Level certificates attested. On the other hand, since I did my GED certification from a private institute in Dubai, I am unable to get it attested and get an equivalency for it. The staff in ADEC is telling me to go to KHDA, whereas the staff at KHDA is asking me to visit ADEC.

Different people are giving me different opinions, and I have no idea what to do or where to go next.

Please advice me on the best possible and quicker solution.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 13th June 2015, 10:42 PM
nm62's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bur Dubai, UAE
Posts: 346
Rep Power: 782
nm62 has a reputation beyond reputenm62 has a reputation beyond reputenm62 has a reputation beyond reputenm62 has a reputation beyond reputenm62 has a reputation beyond reputenm62 has a reputation beyond reputenm62 has a reputation beyond reputenm62 has a reputation beyond reputenm62 has a reputation beyond reputenm62 has a reputation beyond reputenm62 has a reputation beyond repute
30 likes received
8 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from uae. Users Flag! Expat in uae.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranis View Post
Hi,

I am in desperate need of help regarding my academic purposes.

I completed my O'Levels from Abu Dhabi and joined a university in Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) last year. Now due to a medical condition which I am suffering from, I have to transfer to a university in Abu Dhabi. Before starting this university in DIAC, I was asked to complete GED and submit them the Diploma and Transcript which will be considered equivalent to High School.

However, the credits cannot be transferred since I will be shifting from a KHDA accredited university to a MOHESR university.

The Academic Councellor in the university of Abu Dhabi asked me to get my O'Level and GED certificates attested, and also to get an equivalence certificate mentioning that I have completed my High School education which is equivalent to UAE General Secondary School Certificate.

After a lot of hassle, I was able to get my O'Level certificates attested. On the other hand, since I did my GED certification from a private institute in Dubai, I am unable to get it attested and get an equivalency for it. The staff in ADEC is telling me to go to KHDA, whereas the staff at KHDA is asking me to visit ADEC.

Different people are giving me different opinions, and I have no idea what to do or where to go next.

Please advice me on the best possible and quicker solution.
Welcome to Leads

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 20th July 2015, 03:57 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 4
Rep Power: 0
mohsin javaid buttt is on a distinguished road
1 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in uae.
Smile mohsin javaid butt

i have B.A. degree from punjab university of pakistan and my degree has already verified from punjab university then either i need to attest my graduation degree or need to attestmy whole certificates

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Tags
dubai, mohesr, uae

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location
Where you live
Expat From Country
Please select the country you originate from. This will appear as a flag when you make posts on the site.
Expat To Country
Please select the country you have either moved to or want to relocate to. This will be presented on the site when you make posts.

Log-in


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
B.TECH (Pass) Degree Equivalency ? saad.r Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 15 30th December 2013 01:23 PM
English Language Requirement - UK Equivalency Sparlita Britain Expat Forum for Expats Living in the UK 3 8th August 2013 11:14 PM
Bachelors degree equivalency Gibbar France Expat Forum for Expats Living in France 4 23rd April 2013 09:56 AM
Masters Degree, Bachelors Degree, Colege Diploma, and TESOL Certificate ENOUGH? cecco3 Dubai Expat Forum for Expats Living in Dubai 4 2nd November 2011 10:04 PM
Alternative for birth certificate, Bachelors Degree nazir.rozani Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 2 23rd May 2011 07:46 AM

FORUM PARTNERS

ExpatForum.com is owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc.

Retiring Overseas Guides | Moving Overseas Guides | Cost of Living | Health Care Guides


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.