Driving License NOC

Go Back   Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad > Middle East & Africa > Dubai Expat Forum for Expats Living in Dubai

Dubai Expat Forum for Expats Living in Dubai Have you made Dubai your new home? Are you thinking about moving to Dubai? If you want meet like minded Expats living in Dubai then you have come to the right place. Join the Dubai Expat Forum and discuss food, meet friends, talk property in Dubai, finances, jobs and much much more.

Driving License NOC


Reply
 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 23rd February 2014, 10:02 AM
AnjulaMalshan's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Dubai
Posts: 83
Rep Power: 0
AnjulaMalshan is on a distinguished road
11 likes received
9 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from srilanka. Users Flag! Expat in uae.
Question Driving License NOC

Hello,

I am working in JLT Under DMCC Visa.I need to know to apply for Driving License they are asking for NOC. From where I should Get the NOC. My Visa is Stamped Under DMCC.

1. From My Company
2. From DMCC.

Help Me on this Matter !!!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 23rd February 2014, 10:18 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Graz
Posts: 54
Rep Power: 0
haibinhle is on a distinguished road
5 likes received
7 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from vietnam. Users Flag! Expat in austria.
Default

Normally, you should ask it from your company

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 23rd February 2014, 10:56 AM
AnjulaMalshan's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Dubai
Posts: 83
Rep Power: 0
AnjulaMalshan is on a distinguished road
11 likes received
9 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from srilanka. Users Flag! Expat in uae.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by haibinhle View Post
Normally, you should ask it from your company
When I asked from Emirates Driving Center They Told me. That NOC Required with the Sponsor Name Which is mentioned on the Visa. So on Mine it's Dubai Multi Commodities Center. But I am not working in it. For all JTL Companies are under DMCC.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 23rd February 2014, 11:38 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Graz
Posts: 54
Rep Power: 0
haibinhle is on a distinguished road
5 likes received
7 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from vietnam. Users Flag! Expat in austria.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnjulaMalshan View Post
When I asked from Emirates Driving Center They Told me. That NOC Required with the Sponsor Name Which is mentioned on the Visa. So on Mine it's Dubai Multi Commodities Center. But I am not working in it. For all JTL Companies are under DMCC.
Oups, in that case, I dont know

But is it weird that a Freezone authority sponsored you to work in Dubai? (except you work for them?)

I have my visa issued by JAFZA but in the sponsor field, it mentions my company name beside JAFZA so for any kind of NoC, I ask my company.

You should check your visa with your company or maybe some one here can help you further.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 23rd February 2014, 12:00 PM
AnjulaMalshan's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Dubai
Posts: 83
Rep Power: 0
AnjulaMalshan is on a distinguished road
11 likes received
9 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from srilanka. Users Flag! Expat in uae.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by haibinhle View Post
Oups, in that case, I dont know

But is it weird that a Freezone authority sponsored you to work in Dubai? (except you work for them?)

I have my visa issued by JAFZA but in the sponsor field, it mentions my company name beside JAFZA so for any kind of NoC, I ask my company.

You should check your visa with your company or maybe some one here can help you further.
Yeah That's why I also got wired. Coz All JLT Companies Registered under DMCC and DMCC is the one who Issue Visa for the People who Working in here
BTW Thanks for your Reply. I will ask and Update this Thread

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 4th March 2014, 05:35 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: MUMBAI
Posts: 13
Rep Power: 0
sumzupdis is on a distinguished road
1 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in uae.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnjulaMalshan View Post
Yeah That's why I also got wired. Coz All JLT Companies Registered under DMCC and DMCC is the one who Issue Visa for the People who Working in here
BTW Thanks for your Reply. I will ask and Update this Thread
I am also in DMCC free zone and I am looking to join Belhasa. They are also sort of asking for NoC from the sponsor as mentioned on Visa page. Sponsor is DMCC so I need to get the letter from DMCC now. It costs AED110 when requested to be delivered through Aramex and AED130 when required Over the counter. Surprisingly some of my colleagues who have recently got the Driving License had submitted NoC from Office only and they had same sponsor details on their Visa. They did from Emirates Driving Institute.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 4th March 2014, 05:43 AM
AnjulaMalshan's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Dubai
Posts: 83
Rep Power: 0
AnjulaMalshan is on a distinguished road
11 likes received
9 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from srilanka. Users Flag! Expat in uae.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumzupdis View Post
I am also in DMCC free zone and I am looking to join Belhasa. They are also sort of asking for NoC from the sponsor as mentioned on Visa page. Sponsor is DMCC so I need to get the letter from DMCC now. It costs AED110 when requested to be delivered through Aramex and AED130 when required Over the counter. Surprisingly some of my colleagues who have recently got the Driving License had submitted NoC from Office only and they had same sponsor details on their Visa. They did from Emirates Driving Institute.
Hello sumzupdis,

I already submitted the NOC which I have got from my Company not from DMCC. Also I made a photocopy of my Employment ID and Mentioned to the Driving School That Our Company Under Free Zone and That's why we are getting Visa under DMCC.
I don't know still the RTA File Opened or Not. Once I got the Confirmation I will update this Thread !!!
I used to submit it to the Dubai Driving Center

__________________
- Anjula Malshan -
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 4th March 2014, 05:48 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: MUMBAI
Posts: 13
Rep Power: 0
sumzupdis is on a distinguished road
1 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in uae.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnjulaMalshan View Post
Hello sumzupdis,

I already submitted the NOC which I have got from my Company not from DMCC. Also I made a photocopy of my Employment ID and Mentioned to the Driving School That Our Company Under Free Zone and That's why we are getting Visa under DMCC.
I don't know still the RTA File Opened or Not. Once I got the Confirmation I will update this Thread !!!
I used to submit it to the Dubai Driving Center
Are you by any chance in DG? I am thinking of joining in Belhasa at Jebel Ali. I think I will go today and will submit the documents as received from my office. Let us see if they can open the file with these documents. In fact Labor Card clearly mentions that the company where I work comes under DMCC. Ideally there should be no problem.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 4th March 2014, 05:53 AM
AnjulaMalshan's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Dubai
Posts: 83
Rep Power: 0
AnjulaMalshan is on a distinguished road
11 likes received
9 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from srilanka. Users Flag! Expat in uae.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumzupdis View Post
Are you by any chance in DG? I am thinking of joining in Belhasa at Jebel Ali. I think I will go today and will submit the documents as received from my office. Let us see if they can open the file with these documents. In fact Labor Card clearly mentions that the company where I work comes under DMCC. Ideally there should be no problem.
DG-Discovery Gardens ? Nope I am doing it in Karama
Yes that is the same point of me. Mention them It is the Procedure of the Free Zone for NOC But there are some Job Titles don't need the NOC. Even for Me aslo. I knew it once I went there So If your Job Title is okay you don't need to submit NOC

__________________
- Anjula Malshan -
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 4th March 2014, 06:08 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: MUMBAI
Posts: 13
Rep Power: 0
sumzupdis is on a distinguished road
1 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in uae.
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnjulaMalshan View Post
DG-Discovery Gardens ? Nope I am doing it in Karama
Yes that is the same point of me. Mention them It is the Procedure of the Free Zone for NOC But there are some Job Titles don't need the NOC. Even for Me aslo. I knew it once I went there So If your Job Title is okay you don't need to submit NOC
Thats very tricky now. My appointment letter states Sales Manager that is exempted from NoC requirement but Visa states Sales Supervisor! Seems like they know what to put on the visa to get that extra money!! Ha ha...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Tags
dmcc, driving license, dubai, jlt, noc

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location
Where you live
Expat From Country
Please select the country you originate from. This will appear as a flag when you make posts on the site.
Expat To Country
Please select the country you have either moved to or want to relocate to. This will be presented on the site when you make posts.

Log-in


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kuwait driving license be converted to UAE driving license rufi4212 Dubai Expat Forum for Expats Living in Dubai 2 30th September 2013 07:12 AM
Applying for an alcohol license - Media City NOC letter? Seanog85 Dubai Expat Forum for Expats Living in Dubai 2 27th November 2012 06:42 AM
use middle east driving license perth driving license for Perth license 10mct Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 6 29th September 2012 10:18 PM
USA driving license can be converted to a SA driving license straightaway!! lifeisgood Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 0 12th July 2012 01:24 AM
How to get G2 Driving License in Canada on Indian Driving License jiteng02 Canada Expat Forum for Expats Living in Canada 5 19th October 2011 08:37 PM

FORUM PARTNERS

ExpatForum.com is owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc.

Retiring Overseas Guides | Moving Overseas Guides | Cost of Living | Health Care Guides


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.