ITA recieved :) further queries plz! thanks to escapedtonz :)

Go Back   Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad > Australasia & the Pacific Islands > New Zealand Expat Forum for Expats Living in New Zealand > Coffee lounge : Immigration sharing ideas

ITA recieved :) further queries plz! thanks to escapedtonz :)


Reply
 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 6th March 2016, 05:57 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: saudi arabia
Posts: 18
Rep Power: 0
szia is on a distinguished road

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in newzealand.
Default ITA recieved :) further queries plz! thanks to escapedtonz :)

hello all,
i received my ita! finally after being declined in feb intake cuz of points not correct,
but then i corrected eoi, gained points extra for spouse qualifications so got it in 2nd march pool
i wanna thank loads and tons to ESCAPEDTONZ for all the help

but it seems like after receiving the ita the real thing begins.. so much of documentation!
il keep on bothering u all here..

now for the first few queries:

1, is it mandatory that i send the original passports with application? as we have frequent travels. so what to do? is a certified copy enough or original is must?

2, for police checks do i need to download any form? cuz i cant see any in the ita or the website. how to get that?

3, for the nzqa do i need to send my and my spouse degrees in separate applications? or one? cuz two applications will mean 700+ dollars for each.. kindly help

4, for nzqa shall i select a courier service by my own or they have any specific?

thats all for now! kindly give ur advices plz? help needed
thanks
regards
szia

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 6th March 2016, 06:25 AM
escapedtonz's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Te Puna, Tauranga
Posts: 4,659
Rep Power: 371
escapedtonz will become famous soon enoughescapedtonz will become famous soon enough
824 likes received
21 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from england. Users Flag! Expat in newzealand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by szia View Post
hello all,
i received my ita! finally after being declined in feb intake cuz of points not correct,
but then i corrected eoi, gained points extra for spouse qualifications so got it in 2nd march pool
i wanna thank loads and tons to ESCAPEDTONZ for all the help

but it seems like after receiving the ita the real thing begins.. so much of documentation!
il keep on bothering u all here..

now for the first few queries:

1, is it mandatory that i send the original passports with application? as we have frequent travels. so what to do? is a certified copy enough or original is must?

2, for police checks do i need to download any form? cuz i cant see any in the ita or the website. how to get that?

3, for the nzqa do i need to send my and my spouse degrees in separate applications? or one? cuz two applications will mean 700+ dollars for each.. kindly help

4, for nzqa shall i select a courier service by my own or they have any specific?

thats all for now! kindly give ur advices plz? help needed
thanks
regards
szia
Congrats!

1. Yes. They will be returned by Immigration and by secure courier once sighted. Immigration don't hold on to them for long as they understand the importance of them and that they may be required.
2. Each country has a different process. You need to check what you have to do for each country you need a police certificate for.
3. Yes. NZQA applications are per person and each person can have up to 4 qualifications assessed.
4. Unsure. If NZQA offer one then use that otherwise you'll have to arrange your own.

__________________
EOI submitted Jan 2010. ITA Jan 2010. ITA submitted Apr 2010. RV approved June 2011. Passports stickered and back to us Aug 2011. Secured job Dec 2011. Arrived Mar 2012. PRV Mar 2014......now eligible for citizenship but at $1175 Yeah but Nah!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 6th March 2016, 06:29 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: saudi arabia
Posts: 18
Rep Power: 0
szia is on a distinguished road

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in newzealand.
Default

thanks a ton dear escapedtonz
u r a really lovely person here

will keep bothering if i m unsure of any further questions in future,
just 1 more to go.. separate applications mean seperate courier bags for applications. am i rite. and in the cover page i hav to mention for spouse?

thanks a lot

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 6th March 2016, 07:16 AM
escapedtonz's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Te Puna, Tauranga
Posts: 4,659
Rep Power: 371
escapedtonz will become famous soon enoughescapedtonz will become famous soon enough
824 likes received
21 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from england. Users Flag! Expat in newzealand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by szia View Post
thanks a ton dear escapedtonz
u r a really lovely person here

will keep bothering if i m unsure of any further questions in future,
just 1 more to go.. separate applications mean seperate courier bags for applications. am i rite. and in the cover page i hav to mention for spouse?

thanks a lot
I beleive you can send both applications in one courier package to reduce that cost but the applications inside the package must be seperated so there is no confusion for NZQA.

__________________
EOI submitted Jan 2010. ITA Jan 2010. ITA submitted Apr 2010. RV approved June 2011. Passports stickered and back to us Aug 2011. Secured job Dec 2011. Arrived Mar 2012. PRV Mar 2014......now eligible for citizenship but at $1175 Yeah but Nah!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 6th March 2016, 07:17 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: saudi arabia
Posts: 18
Rep Power: 0
szia is on a distinguished road

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in newzealand.
Default

thank you dear escapedtonz!
filling out the applications for nzqa now

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 6th March 2016, 04:55 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: saudi arabia
Posts: 18
Rep Power: 0
szia is on a distinguished road

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in newzealand.
Default

hello,
one more question
in the guide i see they ask for originals of the documents to be attested but for the other documents (like secondary school certificates and work experiences) in guide it is mentioned certified true copy (colored); whereas in the online application it says original,,
now i am confused as to send originals attested or copies attested?
kindly help

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 6th March 2016, 08:27 PM
escapedtonz's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Te Puna, Tauranga
Posts: 4,659
Rep Power: 371
escapedtonz will become famous soon enoughescapedtonz will become famous soon enough
824 likes received
21 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from england. Users Flag! Expat in newzealand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by szia View Post
hello,
one more question
in the guide i see they ask for originals of the documents to be attested but for the other documents (like secondary school certificates and work experiences) in guide it is mentioned certified true copy (colored); whereas in the online application it says original,,
now i am confused as to send originals attested or copies attested?
kindly help
I'd probably go with the online advice as I'd expect it is the most up to date.
You can always give customer services a call and ask, or send them an email.

__________________
EOI submitted Jan 2010. ITA Jan 2010. ITA submitted Apr 2010. RV approved June 2011. Passports stickered and back to us Aug 2011. Secured job Dec 2011. Arrived Mar 2012. PRV Mar 2014......now eligible for citizenship but at $1175 Yeah but Nah!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 7th March 2016, 05:06 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: saudi arabia
Posts: 18
Rep Power: 0
szia is on a distinguished road

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in newzealand.
Default

yeah
isent them an email. lets see wht they suggest
thank u once again

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location
Where you live
Expat From Country
Please select the country you originate from. This will appear as a flag when you make posts on the site.
Expat To Country
Please select the country you have either moved to or want to relocate to. This will be presented on the site when you make posts.

Log-in


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
After ita lodging will they let you know that they recieved it? simply me Coffee lounge : Immigration sharing ideas 9 11th December 2013 11:46 AM
wrk exp during qualification queries... v v urgent plz divyap Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 9 8th July 2013 08:25 PM
475 convert to 887, Job Nature ... Plz Plz Plz help confirm for me pleaseabcd Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 10 8th August 2012 02:27 PM
Moving to Canada - plz plz help! zahir Canada Expat Forum for Expats Living in Canada 12 16th October 2008 12:05 AM

FORUM PARTNERS

ExpatForum.com is owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc.

Retiring Overseas Guides | Moving Overseas Guides | Cost of Living | Health Care Guides


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.