help for study field

Go Back   Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad > Americas > Canada Expat Forum for Expats Living in Canada

Canada Expat Forum for Expats Living in Canada The Canada Expats forum is a great place to meet other Expats now living in Canada. Join our Expat community and discuss all issues including living, working, kids, transportation, socialising, eating and buying houses in Canada.

Like Tree4Likes

help for study field


Reply
 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 24th August 2019, 09:47 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0
unitedred is on a distinguished road
2 likes given

Question help for study field

hello all
might be this query count silly question but it has urgent level of importance for me
in previous thread i asked a query and i got answer around university degree
Now i have two crucial Questions please as you can help me...thanks in advance

1-for master degree either i can start from NOC type 0 or A it's under my hand
will my study field can affect on My process without having valid job offer [just by immigration procedure ] OR NOT ? i mean type 0 has any different in respect of other NOC type A or B
My question back just only for immigration process not finding job or continue study in future

2- in My country there are around 10 master degree starting with managing of ...
for example

Entrepreneurship [ area of interest ] Electronic business
Business Management [ area of interest ] e-commerce
IT Management [area of interest ] advanced Information Systems
IT management [area of interest ] Electronic Business
Business Management [area of interest ] Information technology systems
Business Management [area of interest ] Technology


and 2 others in engineering field
IT engineer
Computer engineer [area of interest ] software


But i am not sure while i translate and send it to WES ECA we have such this in Canada[might be] , what (is /are) your suggestion to me ? can i verify them or which you think can be better for 2 years
just i want for immigration nothing more


thanks and regards

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 24th August 2019, 03:11 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,684
Rep Power: 0
colchar is on a distinguished road
243 likes received
611 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from scotland. Users Flag! Expat in canada.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitedred View Post
hello all
might be this query count silly question but it has urgent level of importance for me
in previous thread i asked a query and i got answer around university degree
Now i have two crucial Questions please as you can help me...thanks in advance

1-for master degree either i can start from NOC type 0 or A
Do you expect us to know what that means? Explain things when you ask a question.


Quote:
it's under my hand



Quote:
will my study field can affect on My process without having valid job offer [just by immigration procedure ] OR NOT ?



Quote:
i mean type 0 has any different in respect of other NOC type A or B
Again, what does that even mean?



Quote:
2- in My country there are around 10 master degree starting with managing of ...
for example

Entrepreneurship [ area of interest ] Electronic business
Business Management [ area of interest ] e-commerce
IT Management [area of interest ] advanced Information Systems
IT management [area of interest ] Electronic Business
Business Management [area of interest ] Information technology systems
Business Management [area of interest ] Technology


and 2 others in engineering field
IT engineer
Computer engineer [area of interest ] software


But i am not sure while i translate and send it to WES ECA we have such this in Canada[might be] , what (is /are) your suggestion to me ?
Suggestion for what?



Quote:
can i verify them or which you think can be better for 2 years
just i want for immigration nothing more


thanks and regards


Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 24th August 2019, 11:53 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Oakville
Posts: 2,343
Rep Power: 7698
EVHB has a reputation beyond reputeEVHB has a reputation beyond reputeEVHB has a reputation beyond reputeEVHB has a reputation beyond reputeEVHB has a reputation beyond reputeEVHB has a reputation beyond reputeEVHB has a reputation beyond reputeEVHB has a reputation beyond reputeEVHB has a reputation beyond reputeEVHB has a reputation beyond reputeEVHB has a reputation beyond repute
79 likes received
26 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from belgium. Users Flag! Expat in canada.
Default

Unitedred, I suggest you first start improving your English, because also I don't have a clue what you are talking about. Your English skills don't seem to be good enough to either successfully complete a Masters degree in Canada, or to be successful in landing a job at mangers level/masters degree level.
colchar likes this.

__________________
Permanent Resident in Ontario since 2010 * Canadian Citizen since 2016 * Winner of the DV-2017
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 25th August 2019, 01:50 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0
unitedred is on a distinguished road
2 likes given

Default

no sir it's not related too much to English level
it was an easy question
anyway ok i ask more clearly thanks

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 25th August 2019, 02:01 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0
unitedred is on a distinguished road
2 likes given

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by colchar View Post
Do you expect us to know what that means? Explain things when you ask a question.














Again, what does that even mean?





Suggestion for what?






jobs has system to classifying called NOC : 0 , A, B,....
Does NOC 0 has any different with NOC A in Immigrant process,for example carry more score or affect your procedure ?


question 2 was : which of those university study field needs more based on NOC type in Canada
2147 (computer has NOC skill level of A)
Legislators has NOC skill level 0



thanks
sorry for making confuse

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 25th August 2019, 02:11 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Oakville
Posts: 2,343
Rep Power: 7698
EVHB has a reputation beyond reputeEVHB has a reputation beyond reputeEVHB has a reputation beyond reputeEVHB has a reputation beyond reputeEVHB has a reputation beyond reputeEVHB has a reputation beyond reputeEVHB has a reputation beyond reputeEVHB has a reputation beyond reputeEVHB has a reputation beyond reputeEVHB has a reputation beyond reputeEVHB has a reputation beyond repute
79 likes received
26 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from belgium. Users Flag! Expat in canada.
Default

You can think whatever you want regarding your level of English, but I can guarantee you, yours needs a lot of improvement. (mine isn't perfect, but it's good enough to get a decent job, one working for Employment Ontario, assisting people in finding employment).
colchar likes this.

__________________
Permanent Resident in Ontario since 2010 * Canadian Citizen since 2016 * Winner of the DV-2017
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 25th August 2019, 03:55 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,684
Rep Power: 0
colchar is on a distinguished road
243 likes received
611 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from scotland. Users Flag! Expat in canada.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitedred View Post
no sir it's not related too much to English level
Yes actually, it is. You clearly don't have the English skills required to emigrate to Canada.


Quote:
it was an easy question
Not the way it was phrased.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 25th August 2019, 03:58 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,684
Rep Power: 0
colchar is on a distinguished road
243 likes received
611 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from scotland. Users Flag! Expat in canada.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitedred View Post
jobs has system to classifying called NOC : 0 , A, B,....
We have no idea what NOC 0< A, and B are. We do not have this information memorized.


Quote:
Does NOC 0 has any different with NOC A in Immigrant process

Huh?


Quote:
for example carry more score or affect your procedure ?
What procedure?



Quote:
question 2 was : which of those university study field needs more based on NOC type in Canada

Huh? This makes no sense.


Quote:
2147 (computer has NOC skill level of A)
Again, we have no idea what those are.


[quote]Legislators has NOC skill level 0

Legislators? What do members of government have to do with this?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 25th August 2019, 05:12 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0
unitedred is on a distinguished road
2 likes given

Default

from my perspective your not stand in level to pick holes from anyone or fussy
just if in case You know answer do it otherwise it's not correct way specify who can apply and vice versa
and be care please i will not act out based on Your idea or suggestion
thanks dear

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 25th August 2019, 05:16 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0
unitedred is on a distinguished road
2 likes given

Default

[quote=colchar;14937088]We have no idea what NOC 0< A, and B are. We do not have this information memorized.





Huh?




What procedure?






Huh? This makes no sense.




Again, we have no idea what those are.


Quote:
Legislators has NOC skill level 0

Legislators? What do members of government have to do with this?

i'm not impolite like a previous guy just want to fuss and win the CUP
but 0 A B ...check : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...tion-code.html

you can find what i meant By skill type 0 and A B C D
not just Legislators has 0 or 00 many NOC has 00 and so many A and....
i think my question was pretty much straight forward i'm not sure why you confused

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Tags
canada, major, study field

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location
Where you live
Expat From Country
Please select the country you originate from. This will appear as a flag when you make posts on the site.
Expat To Country
Please select the country you have either moved to or want to relocate to. This will be presented on the site when you make posts.

Log-in


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


FORUM PARTNERS

ExpatForum.com is owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc.

Retiring Overseas Guides | Moving Overseas Guides | Cost of Living | Health Care Guides


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.