190 Visa Lodge 2016 January onwards - Page 1501

Go Back   Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad > Australasia & the Pacific Islands > Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia

Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia Have you moved to Australia from another country? Are you thinking about making Australia your new home? Want to meet others like you and discuss immigration, property, sport, socialising, food, cars, insurance, laws, taxes and anything related to Australia?

Like Tree5816Likes

190 Visa Lodge 2016 January onwards - Page 1501


Reply
 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
  #15001 (permalink)  
Old 23rd April 2018, 10:33 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 7
Rep Power: 0
ozana is on a distinguished road
1 likes received
5 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligence View Post
If u are the primary applicant and if u fulfill the requirements for a 190 or 489 visa your spouse and child will be secondary applicants so they will get the visa as you will be getting one as a primary applicant.He can continue staying in Sydney as of now but if u get 489 visa he will have to come and stay in Tasmania for two years.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
I just received a reply from Tas government irt the same query-
**The requirement for a Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) or Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489 nomination applicant and their dependants to be living in Tasmania is a minimum requirement for Tasmanian State nomination under Category 1 Tasmanian Graduate.
If you do not meet the minimum requirements, it is unlikely that you will be nominated.**

Looks like it will be a difficult journey ahead

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15002 (permalink)  
Old 23rd April 2018, 10:43 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Delhi
Posts: 279
Rep Power: 0
Diligence is on a distinguished road
47 likes received
26 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozana View Post
I just received a reply from Tas government irt the same query-
**The requirement for a Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) or Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489 nomination applicant and their dependants to be living in Tasmania is a minimum requirement for Tasmanian State nomination under Category 1 Tasmanian Graduate.
If you do not meet the minimum requirements, it is unlikely that you will be nominated.**

Looks like it will be a difficult journey ahead
That means they are becoming very strict about this requirement now.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
ozana likes this.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15003 (permalink)  
Old 24th April 2018, 09:46 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 6,594
Rep Power: 423
sultan_azam is a splendid one to beholdsultan_azam is a splendid one to beholdsultan_azam is a splendid one to beholdsultan_azam is a splendid one to beholdsultan_azam is a splendid one to beholdsultan_azam is a splendid one to beholdsultan_azam is a splendid one to behold
2490 likes received
138 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozana View Post
I just received a reply from Tas government irt the same query-
**The requirement for a Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) or Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489 nomination applicant and their dependants to be living in Tasmania is a minimum requirement for Tasmanian State nomination under Category 1 Tasmanian Graduate.
If you do not meet the minimum requirements, it is unlikely that you will be nominated.**

Looks like it will be a difficult journey ahead
there should have been some relaxation for dependents, anyway we have to abide by the rules and eligibility requirements
ozana likes this.

__________________

Journey is beautiful than the destination

I am not an expert, please confirm with a MARA agent
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #15004 (permalink)  
Old 24th April 2018, 12:31 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 60
Rep Power: 0
rajesh_d is on a distinguished road
37 likes received
20 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozana View Post
I just received a reply from Tas government irt the same query-
**The requirement for a Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) or Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489 nomination applicant and their dependants to be living in Tasmania is a minimum requirement for Tasmanian State nomination under Category 1 Tasmanian Graduate.
If you do not meet the minimum requirements, it is unlikely that you will be nominated.**

Looks like it will be a difficult journey ahead
Believe me, this is a standard response and don't lose your hope. When you are already living in Tasmania and when your child is studying there, they do recognize that and I'm quite confident that they will support your case. Please ensure to provide enough evidences such as your lease agreement, school admission letter, etc. Believe me, Australian authorities are really kind and I'm quite positive that your case will be successful. My best wishes to you!
loklok, Sanjiv1985 and ozana like this.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15005 (permalink)  
Old 25th April 2018, 01:35 AM
andreyx108b's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Sydney, NSW
Posts: 11,349
Rep Power: 672
andreyx108b is a splendid one to beholdandreyx108b is a splendid one to beholdandreyx108b is a splendid one to beholdandreyx108b is a splendid one to beholdandreyx108b is a splendid one to beholdandreyx108b is a splendid one to beholdandreyx108b is a splendid one to beholdandreyx108b is a splendid one to behold
3448 likes received
477 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from germany. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sultan_azam View Post
as far as i remember medicals are valid for one year


Thats right


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

__________________
Australian Visa Tracker - https//www.myimmitracker.com - estimate your grant date!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15006 (permalink)  
Old 26th April 2018, 08:01 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 7
Rep Power: 0
ozana is on a distinguished road
1 likes received
5 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh_d View Post
Believe me, this is a standard response and don't lose your hope. When you are already living in Tasmania and when your child is studying there, they do recognize that and I'm quite confident that they will support your case. Please ensure to provide enough evidences such as your lease agreement, school admission letter, etc. Believe me, Australian authorities are really kind and I'm quite positive that your case will be successful. My best wishes to you!
Thank you so much for your encouraging words

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15007 (permalink)  
Old 29th April 2018, 11:53 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: India
Posts: 21
Rep Power: 0
pranavvij is on a distinguished road
7 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default 190 VISA 135112 - Victoria Invite Rejected

Dear all,

I applied for 190 VISA under job code ICT Project Manager (135112) with 80 points (75 pure and 5 state sponsorship points). Go the preinvite call on 5 March and filed my request in VICTORIA on Mar 16. Unfortunately, Victoria has rejected my invite citing reasons that my profile does not match their requirements. I have full ACS assessment and 20 points with a 90 out of 90 score in PTE.

Please help with your opinion on the available options at hand :

1. Apply for 190 - 135112 in Northern Territory since that is the only other state which has this job code open. Only city in Northern Territory is Darwin. It has low population and is really far from southern australia
2. Reapply for ACS assessment under a different job code like Software Engineer (which is closest to my profile and which is how I started my career) under the 189 scheme

My EOI status in Skill select still shows "SUBMITTED" which I wonder why. I have one invite in my "Correspondence" list.

Another query, being rejected from VICTORIA - what does this mean ? Will this have a negative impact on any type of VISA I apply ? Shall I go ahead with 190 in NT or 189 attempt ?

Thanks a lot for nay sort of responses on this one.

Cheers!
Pranav

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15008 (permalink)  
Old 30th April 2018, 12:36 AM
andreyx108b's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Sydney, NSW
Posts: 11,349
Rep Power: 672
andreyx108b is a splendid one to beholdandreyx108b is a splendid one to beholdandreyx108b is a splendid one to beholdandreyx108b is a splendid one to beholdandreyx108b is a splendid one to beholdandreyx108b is a splendid one to beholdandreyx108b is a splendid one to beholdandreyx108b is a splendid one to behold
3448 likes received
477 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from germany. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavvij View Post
Dear all,



I applied for 190 VISA under job code ICT Project Manager (135112) with 80 points (75 pure and 5 state sponsorship points). Go the preinvite call on 5 March and filed my request in VICTORIA on Mar 16. Unfortunately, Victoria has rejected my invite citing reasons that my profile does not match their requirements. I have full ACS assessment and 20 points with a 90 out of 90 score in PTE.



Please help with your opinion on the available options at hand :



1. Apply for 190 - 135112 in Northern Territory since that is the only other state which has this job code open. Only city in Northern Territory is Darwin. It has low population and is really far from southern australia

2. Reapply for ACS assessment under a different job code like Software Engineer (which is closest to my profile and which is how I started my career) under the 189 scheme



My EOI status in Skill select still shows "SUBMITTED" which I wonder why. I have one invite in my "Correspondence" list.



Another query, being rejected from VICTORIA - what does this mean ? Will this have a negative impact on any type of VISA I apply ? Shall I go ahead with 190 in NT or 189 attempt ?



Thanks a lot for nay sort of responses on this one.



Cheers!

Pranav


You have not been invited so its submitted.

Sc189 26131* is only option if you have 70-80 points as of now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pranavvij likes this.

__________________
Australian Visa Tracker - https//www.myimmitracker.com - estimate your grant date!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15009 (permalink)  
Old 30th April 2018, 04:47 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: India
Posts: 21
Rep Power: 0
pranavvij is on a distinguished road
7 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreyx108b View Post
You have not been invited so its submitted.

Sc189 26131* is only option if you have 70-80 points as of now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, trying for the same. I got myself assessed from ACS with JD form my previous three companies for ICT Project Manager. If I arrange for new JDs which are more relevant for Software Engineer, will it have any impact on my ACS assessment.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #15010 (permalink)  
Old 30th April 2018, 04:58 AM
andreyx108b's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Sydney, NSW
Posts: 11,349
Rep Power: 672
andreyx108b is a splendid one to beholdandreyx108b is a splendid one to beholdandreyx108b is a splendid one to beholdandreyx108b is a splendid one to beholdandreyx108b is a splendid one to beholdandreyx108b is a splendid one to beholdandreyx108b is a splendid one to beholdandreyx108b is a splendid one to behold
3448 likes received
477 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from germany. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranavvij View Post
Thanks, trying for the same. I got myself assessed from ACS with JD form my previous three companies for ICT Project Manager. If I arrange for new JDs which are more relevant for Software Engineer, will it have any impact on my ACS assessment.


There are many applicants who are assessed under 2 different anzscos... it seems to be ok, if indeed you had been doing the job as per anzsco


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

__________________
Australian Visa Tracker - https//www.myimmitracker.com - estimate your grant date!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Tags
190 visa, family member addition, newborn, state sponsorship

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location
Where you live
Expat From Country
Please select the country you originate from. This will appear as a flag when you make posts on the site.
Expat To Country
Please select the country you have either moved to or want to relocate to. This will be presented on the site when you make posts.

Log-in


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
189 Visa Lodge 2016 Gang msr83 Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 32365 5th August 2019 03:35 AM
189 Visa Lodge 2016 Gang nilesh.ind Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 89 21st September 2017 11:08 AM
251312: OSH Adviser January 2016 onwards ashiqcep Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 11 14th January 2017 02:49 PM
190 Visa lodge gang 2016 itsmejai Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 4 11th February 2016 05:21 AM
189 Visa January 2016 applicants starwin4u Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 2 23rd January 2016 12:07 AM

FORUM PARTNERS

ExpatForum.com is owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc.

Retiring Overseas Guides | Moving Overseas Guides | Cost of Living | Health Care Guides


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.