261111-261112 ICT Business and System analysts EOI Tracking - Page 6

Go Back   Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad > Australasia & the Pacific Islands > Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia

Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia Have you moved to Australia from another country? Are you thinking about making Australia your new home? Want to meet others like you and discuss immigration, property, sport, socialising, food, cars, insurance, laws, taxes and anything related to Australia?

Like Tree2347Likes

261111-261112 ICT Business and System analysts EOI Tracking - Page 6


Reply
 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
  #51 (permalink)  
Old 17th September 2014, 04:59 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: -
Posts: 121
Rep Power: 0
urbanm is on a distinguished road
57 likes received
38 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from hungary. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

According to the 8th of September report, the new cut-off date was 01.04.2014. And they invited a total of <60 in this job category. Which meand that there were not too many 60 pointers waiting.
I hope that things are going to speed up a little. If there aren't too many applicants, those of us submitted their EOI in june-july might even get invite in the next 2 rounds.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #52 (permalink)  
Old 17th September 2014, 05:47 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Sydney
Posts: 304
Rep Power: 0
podigeo is on a distinguished road
42 likes received
33 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from australia. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

They have only invited 59 last invite but still the way it jumped from November 2013 to April 2014 shows either not many 2611 applicants left, or it could mean that the last invite of May 26th has already covered these duration.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #53 (permalink)  
Old 17th September 2014, 06:49 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: India
Posts: 150
Rep Power: 0
Ravi_Pune is on a distinguished road
36 likes received
16 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Yes i feel... they had invited huge lot of 60 pointers on 26th May round. Breaching their ceiling level for occupation. Now that they have ceiling increased, they are accommodating extra invites sent earlier, and updating the list accordingly. If the current list published is true, then applicants in April and June will get invite in coming round or 2. Also there are many 60 pointers in those months who have opted out for SS, hence the number would decrease if they haven't created additional EOI applicaiton.

I had done my part of research and could find posts of 60 pointers getting invite till April 4th... for 2611... you can refer to page number 1444 in "EOI submitted" club... and near about pages... ppl have posted about their timelines...

What ever be the case, hope we all get invites in few rounds down the line...

Quote:
Originally Posted by podigeo View Post
They have only invited 59 last invite but still the way it jumped from November 2013 to April 2014 shows either not many 2611 applicants left, or it could mean that the last invite of May 26th has already covered these duration.

__________________
Skill: 261111, ACS Assessment +| IELTS: 7+| EOI lodged 4 July|60 points| Invite: 5/12/14 | Visa lodge: 5/12/14 | Medical:22/01/15| PCC: 04/02/15 - Singapore PCC 17/02 | CO: 12- Feb | Grant:20 Feb 15| IED 1/1/16 || landed 24th May 2015 ||
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #54 (permalink)  
Old 17th September 2014, 08:21 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Sydney
Posts: 304
Rep Power: 0
podigeo is on a distinguished road
42 likes received
33 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from australia. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi_Pune View Post
Yes i feel... they had invited huge lot of 60 pointers on 26th May round. Breaching their ceiling level for occupation. Now that they have ceiling increased, they are accommodating extra invites sent earlier, and updating the list accordingly. If the current list published is true, then applicants in April and June will get invite in coming round or 2. Also there are many 60 pointers in those months who have opted out for SS, hence the number would decrease if they haven't created additional EOI applicaiton.

I had done my part of research and could find posts of 60 pointers getting invite till April 4th... for 2611... you can refer to page number 1444 in "EOI submitted" club... and near about pages... ppl have posted about their timelines...

What ever be the case, hope we all get invites in few rounds down the line...

Quote:
Originally Posted by podigeo View Post
They have only invited 59 last invite but still the way it jumped from November 2013 to April 2014 shows either not many 2611 applicants left, or it could mean that the last invite of May 26th has already covered these duration.
What is your EOI date ?
In my opinion, it went fast upto April 1st because most of the cases upto April 3rd were already invited during May 26th round. Next rounds may not move this fast. However you may be right about people opted for SS due to the delay but still they may get invite and will lapse in 60 days when they don't respond to 189 invite.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #55 (permalink)  
Old 17th September 2014, 08:32 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: India
Posts: 150
Rep Power: 0
Ravi_Pune is on a distinguished road
36 likes received
16 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

As my signature says - 4th July... i had quite a few refernces for month of June, but all 3 of them opted for SS. N now i am out of references....
What about you??
Quote:
Originally Posted by podigeo View Post
What is your EOI date ?
In my opinion, it went fast upto April 1st because most of the cases upto April 3rd were already invited during May 26th round. Next rounds may not move this fast. However you may be right about people opted for SS due to the delay but still they may get invite and will lapse in 60 days when they don't respond to 189 invite.

__________________
Skill: 261111, ACS Assessment +| IELTS: 7+| EOI lodged 4 July|60 points| Invite: 5/12/14 | Visa lodge: 5/12/14 | Medical:22/01/15| PCC: 04/02/15 - Singapore PCC 17/02 | CO: 12- Feb | Grant:20 Feb 15| IED 1/1/16 || landed 24th May 2015 ||

Last edited by Ravi_Pune; 17th September 2014 at 08:35 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #56 (permalink)  
Old 17th September 2014, 09:42 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: australia
Posts: 24
Rep Power: 0
m-abz is on a distinguished road
2 likes received
3 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from lebanon. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

hey guys
so i checked today the results the cut off are till 1/4/2014
i applied my EOI with 60 points ICT on 16/07/2014
is ther a chance wll get invited in the next 2 rounds?
cheers

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #57 (permalink)  
Old 17th September 2014, 09:51 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Sydney
Posts: 304
Rep Power: 0
podigeo is on a distinguished road
42 likes received
33 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from australia. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi_Pune View Post
As my signature says - 4th July... i had quite a few refernces for month of June, but all 3 of them opted for SS. N now i am out of references....
What about you??
Thanks. I use mobile version so I can't see signature.

Unfortunately mine is August 28th with 60 points.

As you said there are not many 60 pointers on the forum but many may not have registered or posting anything. So difficult to know how many are there with 60 points

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #58 (permalink)  
Old 17th September 2014, 10:02 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Sydney
Posts: 304
Rep Power: 0
podigeo is on a distinguished road
42 likes received
33 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from australia. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

They are only inviting 59 per round, which is too less

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #59 (permalink)  
Old 17th September 2014, 11:41 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: India
Posts: 150
Rep Power: 0
Ravi_Pune is on a distinguished road
36 likes received
16 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Lets hope for it... you are also under 2611*??

Quote:
Originally Posted by m-abz View Post
hey guys
so i checked today the results the cut off are till 1/4/2014
i applied my EOI with 60 points ICT on 16/07/2014
is ther a chance wll get invited in the next 2 rounds?
cheers

__________________
Skill: 261111, ACS Assessment +| IELTS: 7+| EOI lodged 4 July|60 points| Invite: 5/12/14 | Visa lodge: 5/12/14 | Medical:22/01/15| PCC: 04/02/15 - Singapore PCC 17/02 | CO: 12- Feb | Grant:20 Feb 15| IED 1/1/16 || landed 24th May 2015 ||
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #60 (permalink)  
Old 18th September 2014, 06:43 AM
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Sri lanka
Posts: 43
Rep Power: 0
Pooh is on a distinguished road
16 likes received
17 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from srilanka. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default Ict ba 261111

hey
things have moved fast than we have expected...
it means i might get an invitation before the end of this year...(EOI- 4th Aug 2014/60 points)

I'm a 60 pointer and count me on..

by the end of October they might move to August EOI submissions i guess..

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
Hope we'll get invited soon............


Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Tags
261111, 261112, eoi submitted, ict business analyst, ict system analsyst

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location
Where you live
Expat From Country
Please select the country you originate from. This will appear as a flag when you make posts on the site.
Expat To Country
Please select the country you have either moved to or want to relocate to. This will be presented on the site when you make posts.

Log-in


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Difference between ICT Business Analyst 261111 and Systems Analyst 261112 monima Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 59 17th January 2019 07:11 PM
Correct ANZSCO Code (261111 ICT Business Analyst OR 261112 Systems Analyst) karan_2891 Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 27 7th July 2017 06:34 AM
ICT Business Analysts - Business Information Systems or Business Intelligence Tykus Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 1 7th July 2017 05:57 AM
ICT skills have been assessed as unsuitable for migration under 261111 (ICT Business ap2 Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 15 28th July 2015 09:17 AM
ICT Business Analysts blackjack00 Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 4 15th July 2014 12:15 PM

FORUM PARTNERS

ExpatForum.com is owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc.

Retiring Overseas Guides | Moving Overseas Guides | Cost of Living | Health Care Guides


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.