Stuck with Vettassess results
any one can assist me here, Sorry for such a long post
I was educated from India and currently working in the Middle East (UAE) as a Customer service Executive with a freight forwarding company for the past 6 years.
I had applied for the Skill assessment through Vetassess (position : Customer service manager:149212) The results came out to be negative, as per Vetassess I should have been in the managerial category but since I am performing a lower skill level duties my experience did not match the qualification that I had opted for.
With my limited Knowledge I had looked the entire SOL/CSOL list but I could not find a proper match for my experience. I would like to apply for a reassessment but I am not sure which category I should apply
can some one please clarify and assist me with below few queries that I have to take it up further
1. Can you please check and suggest me a category that I can apply for
2. I did little research and found 2 job Description that were close to my professions (Information Officer 541211, Call or Contact Centre Operator – 541112) but these are not listed in the CSOL
3. Can I still apply for the reassessment as well as immigration based on the above 2 category
below is my actual job description:
• Handling Air Cargo Shipment across the world to coming to Dubai/UAE.
• Negotiating Rates and organizing Pick up of shipment with different branches and agents in the respective countries.
• Analyse the shipment requirement and coordinating with the agents for the best possible transit and early arrival of the shipment with the precise documentation
• Handled high revenue clients who require more personalized attention on their complete transportation requirement.
• Closely monitoring on clients day to day business and offering them suitable and more affordable solutions.
• Offered quotations for Land freight / Sea freight / Air freight shipments (Inbound, Outbound, Third Party shipments).
Thanks & Regards
If your occupation is not on the SOL/CSOL then skilled migration is not an option for you. Not every occupation is going to be on the list unfortunately.
Hi ozbound, thanks for the feedback, I have just started checking regarding Australian immigration not well versed with all visa category can you suggest me what other visa i can apply for - is it necessary that my occupation needs to,be listed in sol/csol to apply for any type of visa
Once i have an option to apply will be able to do some further research on the same
Thanks in advance for your assistance
The other option is to come over on a Working Holiday Visa if you are 18-30. Lets you stay for one year (with a possibility of extension for doing regional work).
option 1 seems to be lucarative :), anyways thanks for the assistance - i will wait for the next years list (fingers Croxxxed)
|All times are GMT. The time now is 09:02 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.