irrelevant experience letter to ACS

Go Back   Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad > Australasia & the Pacific Islands > Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia

Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia Have you moved to Australia from another country? Are you thinking about making Australia your new home? Want to meet others like you and discuss immigration, property, sport, socialising, food, cars, insurance, laws, taxes and anything related to Australia?

irrelevant experience letter to ACS


Reply
 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 9th September 2013, 08:08 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 59
Rep Power: 0
Destination_Melbourne is on a distinguished road
1 likes received

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default irrelevant experience letter to ACS

hi all,

i have an urgent query. following is my situation:

i have 8+ years experience relevant to my category in company A
period: Jan 2005 to May 2013
experience letter: yes with JD

i have 1 month experience ir-relevant to my category in same company A
period: may 2013 to june 2013
experience letter: yes with JD

i have 3 months ir-relevant experience to my category in company B
period: june 2013 to date
experience letter: yes but without JD

my question is: do i need to show/upload my irrelevant exp to ACS while submitting my skill assessment application?

an immediate response will be highly appreciated.

thanks in advance.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10th September 2013, 06:34 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 59
Rep Power: 0
Destination_Melbourne is on a distinguished road
1 likes received

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

dear all,

this is kind of urgent. could someone kindly respond...

thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination_Melbourne View Post
hi all,

i have an urgent query. following is my situation:

i have 8+ years experience relevant to my category in company A
period: Jan 2005 to May 2013
experience letter: yes with JD

i have 1 month experience ir-relevant to my category in same company A
period: may 2013 to june 2013
experience letter: yes with JD

i have 3 months ir-relevant experience to my category in company B
period: june 2013 to date
experience letter: yes but without JD

my question is: do i need to show/upload my irrelevant exp to ACS while submitting my skill assessment application?

an immediate response will be highly appreciated.

thanks in advance.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 10th September 2013, 09:39 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bang
Posts: 59
Rep Power: 0
coolblues is on a distinguished road
13 likes given

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination_Melbourne View Post
dear all,

this is kind of urgent. could someone kindly respond...

thanks.
Irreverent experiences are any ways not counted by ACS during their assessment.
But no harm in including them and letting ACS to decide

Just my thoughts, seniors can add more points

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 10th September 2013, 09:46 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 59
Rep Power: 0
Destination_Melbourne is on a distinguished road
1 likes received

Users Flag! Originally from pakistan. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

thanks coolblues...

seniors would you like to comment please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblues View Post
Irreverent experiences are any ways not counted by ACS during their assessment.
But no harm in including them and letting ACS to decide

Just my thoughts, seniors can add more points

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 3rd April 2016, 04:50 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: India
Posts: 8
Rep Power: 0
Rames is on a distinguished road

Users Flag! Originally from india. Users Flag! Expat in australia.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination_Melbourne View Post
thanks coolblues...

seniors would you like to comment please?
My 6.3 years of exp assessed by EA as releavnt. i need ponts for 5 years only, can i mention 1.3 years of exp as irrelevant?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location
Where you live
Expat From Country
Please select the country you originate from. This will appear as a flag when you make posts on the site.
Expat To Country
Please select the country you have either moved to or want to relocate to. This will be presented on the site when you make posts.

Log-in


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Overseas Work Experience Points. Does DIAC consider only ACS letter experience mosinn Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 25 14th November 2017 04:45 AM
Electronics engineer with irrelevant experience mangs Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 5 30th December 2012 05:13 PM
Help required regarding Experience letter for ACS oz2356 Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 2 2nd August 2012 05:04 AM
ACS assessment letter experience ( the whole experience ) gustavg Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 5 30th November 2010 12:54 PM
Employers experience letter for ACS !!! bool Australia Expat Forum for Expats Living in Australia 5 16th September 2010 10:27 AM

FORUM PARTNERS

ExpatForum.com is owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc.

Retiring Overseas Guides | Moving Overseas Guides | Cost of Living | Health Care Guides


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.